Is there such a thing. I am looking for something compact like dongle size that I receives stereo bluetooth that I can plug in my own existing earbuds into via 3.5mm jack. Have searched the threads and google, but can't seem to find anything.
    08-20-09 04:53 PM
    sony BT

i have the one on the right, it works pretty damn good
    08-25-09 08:41 PM
    I've got a Motorola s705. Does exactly that, plus does FM (suprisingly good). cost about $20 on ebay.
    09-01-09 01:55 PM
    does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I have a set of Shure SE310's that I love, but I would like to lose the cable to my phone. Since the Shure's have a 1 foot cord attached to the headphones it would be easy to plug them into a little receiver (possible something with a mic for phone calls?) to listen to music, I really don't want to replace these headphones, so any help would be great!

I'm not a big fan of Sony, and I don't really like the look of the s705 (don't need an FM tuner), so I"m looking for anything else out there?
    Last edited by cd36; 09-02-09 at 07:59 PM.
    09-02-09 07:53 PM
    what could I use to plug into my accessory jack in my vehicle which would aLlow me to send Pandora without plugging in every time. I am not inyterested in true handsfree kit, only want to syream audio
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-17-09 12:46 PM
    what could I use to plug into my accessory jack in my vehicle which would aLlow me to send Pandora without plugging in every time. I am not inyterested in true handsfree kit, only want to syream audio

Look at the sony BT transmitter and receiver.
    09-22-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD