i am watching deff mabey the movie right now and at the beginning of the movie he takes out 2 individual wireless stereo ear buds and puts them into his ear to listen to music. is there such bluetooth headset out there that has completely wireless buds that go into your ear like per say if you would chop the wire off of a sony one where it comes out of the bottom of the bud. the only ones i have seen are ones that go into a cord taht the bluetooth receiver is on the cord like the sony-ericsson walkman ones. help?
    06-07-08 11:37 PM
    thanks for all the great answers. too bad i did not have an obvous question like how to drag and drop music onto an sd card.
    06-08-08 07:46 PM
    Take a look at the Jabra BT3030. Sorry I can't link it yet, don't have 10 posts
    06-08-08 07:59 PM
    thats not it but thats really cool. the ones im talking about have no cord running to the buds in your ears and the buds are like normal buds just cordless. and are just little individual buds u put in your ears. like i said up there as if you would cut the cords off a pair of ipod earbuds thats what these ones were. dont kno if there hollywood make beleive ones or real:-/
    Last edited by mikells43; 06-08-08 at 11:00 PM.
    06-08-08 10:58 PM
    Closest thing I could think of was the Jabra BT8010. The rest is movie magic.
    06-09-08 10:49 AM
    I posted a thread not too long ago looking for much more than just this in a stereo BT headset. But I'm of the same sentiment if its going to be wireless then i don't want any wires at all. The Jabra BT3030 would be perfect except for the fact that the earbuds are corded to the dogtag. While its neat that the MP3 player or other BT capable device is controlled via the dogtag it seems rather pointless to have wired earbuds on a wireless product. Why can't they be wireless as well? There are some other ones out there that don't connect via a wire but by a plastic band (possibly a wire within not sure). But anywhere there is an exposed wire or possibly even a covered wire such as inside a plastic band there is the possibility of a short occuring in the wire that ruins the headset making it pointless to have gone wireless. I'm rather hoping to find one or more BT headset enthusiasts, though I was rather hoping there was one or more here, that can help me find a headset that has the features I want. There has to be at least one headset out there that does. It just seems near impossible to locate info on BT headsets. Its like the only wireless tech used for headsets and trying to find the info you seek is like trying to locate a case of the bubonic plague today.
    06-09-08 06:00 PM
    The Motorola S9s are behind-the-neck style and yes, there is a wire within the plastic band. The dogtag is used for call start/end, song fwd/back, etc which could be trickier if there were a bunch of small buttons on the earpiece where you couldn't see them. I understand your 'pure wireless' desire, but that would mean a BT radio in both ear pieces and the phone would somehow have to send the left channel to one and the right to the other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 06:22 PM
    I figured that it would be like the phone sends signal to the one earbud and then the one earbud sends the one audio channel to the other which is exactly what the wire does. What concerns me is even with expensive wired headsets with the wire inside the band its always the wire inside that shorts out resulting in having to buy a new headset. This is why I am reluctant to pay a lot for a BT headset that includes a wire for tranmission of audio to the ears or from the mic. I have had 5 headsets in the last d years on my pc short out. 3 of them were just headphones and e of them included a mic. Each one cost over $50 the most recent one was $70. Rather disapointing to say the least.

06-11-08 12:47 AM
    I understand your desire better considering that experience, but don't know of any headsets like that. I've had 4 over the last couple of years with only 1 go out due to a mfg weakness in the case-nothing electronic.
    06-11-08 09:53 AM
    I'm not sure that the Motorola S9's are the best stereo headphones but the "wire" is completely embedded inside a pretty durable, flexible plastic frame. The wire is not exposed. I can see the electronics failing but not the "wire" connection.
    06-11-08 10:31 AM
    I am a bit baffled by this requirement as well, it just seems a bit odd.
    External wires are indeed subject to failure as they are bent, twisted, and pulled continuously during use, but internal ones such as with the S9 have a very very small chance of failure. I expect the battery in mine to give out before any other part of it.
    06-11-08 01:06 PM
    thanks for all the great answers. too bad i did not have an obvous question like how to drag and drop music onto an sd card.
    Too bad you didn't wait for more than 7 hours to make a comment like that. Hehe... People here really are EXTEMELY willing to help if they know an answer.

I read your question immediately and actually was inspired to look in a few places to see if I could help, but I found nothing appropriate and I didn't bother your with a useless comment.

Good luck in your quest. I'd like to have one as well.
    06-11-08 04:38 PM
    I'm not sure the OP was actually asking that question - I read it more as an example of an "obvious question".

At the risk of saying something "everyone already knows", I skip the whole Roxio thing and simply drag and drop files with the SD card mounted as an external drive via DM.

The hassle is mainly creating playlists (with WMP anyway) but the trick there is to point it at the files on the SD card so that the playlists have the correct relative pathnames. I got that from one of the stickied threads here at CB.
    06-11-08 05:23 PM
    I guess perhaps I can take a chance at one with the wire inside a plastic band if its not likely to ever see one that is just earpieces. That just leaves comparing all my options for headsets that are BT2.0, can be connected to more than one device, and has an excellent noise cancelling mic.

06-12-08 01:01 AM
    is the 8100 able to handle stero bluetooth head sets
    06-20-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD