Just read the review for the Motorola T505, sounds pretty good. Can anyone comment on the Motorola vs the Blueant Supertooth 3 vs the Blueant Light vs the Jabra SP700?

I'd mostly like to use it for: voice-activated dialing, good quality handsfree conversation, listening to music from my Storm, and getting voice directions from Garmin GPS (also on my Storm) from the speaker (if this is possible?)....not so interested in FM radio capability.

If there is a thread on this somewhere else, let me know, I must have overlooked it.
    12-20-08 11:11 PM
    which brand has the best music cell phone ?
    12-22-08 02:08 AM
    I bought the Motorola T505 about a month ago because I do a lot of talking on the phone in the car and I don't think it is safe to hold a phone while driving. I was VERY disappointed with this product. I loved the fact that it played music (which it did very well with my pearl) and the FM integration I found very cool. It was when it came to calls that I had the problem. When I was talking to people on the speakerphone... I could hear them crystal clear but i was cutting out on their end. I had someone take my car and talk to me as well so I could hear what it was doing. It was almost like i was losing cell phone service but I had full signal. So I returned it and got a Parrot Minikit instead. I could have gotten another Motorola T505 but I was a little disgusted. The Parrot is AMAZING! I would strongly recommend it. It is only a speakerphone (no music or anything) but the sound quality is second to none. People don't even know I am on a speakerphone. I have always found that there was a echo with any speakerphone I have used. It is not the case with the Parrot. It is crystal clear on both ends.

Good luck with your search!
    12-25-08 10:05 PM
    My wife & I just got the Blueant Supertooth light & we are very impressed with them.
    12-29-08 07:50 PM
    I just got the T505 and it works great. I haven't had any calling problems, and the FM transmitter is excellent. The music playing is much better than the Belkin Tunebase I have for my iPod.
    12-31-08 01:16 PM
    Thanks for all the info for everyone so far. It's hard to balance the need for great sound with the need for crystal conversation.

Please keep the opinions comin!
    12-31-08 03:17 PM
    I got the Jabra's you mention at Costco and they work well enough. Decent sound. Unfortunately, they use yet another usb plug shape so that you cannot just plug them into any usb cord for charging.
    12-31-08 06:45 PM
    We have 2 of the Blueant supertooth3 units I am very impressed by them the batteries last quite a while they do use a different charger but that is included with the unit very easy to pair and the sound is excellent. I would buy another one if i needed it.
    01-04-09 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD