Ok anyone else have this problem. The bluetooth now has a mind of its own will shut off own its own. When I am on a call here the disconnect sound on ear piece then it drops completely (has happened with 3 different earpieces). I guess the bluetooth radio is going out. anyone have any other ideas.
    08-25-10 05:20 AM
    Yep, same thing happens on mine. Couple of times a week.
    08-25-10 10:33 AM
    Yea mine too, It goes through moods. Some days its fine for a few days of calls... other days it drops my headset every few minutes. So annoying. Bought an apple compatible wired headset, its sadly the best part of my tour.
    08-25-10 10:47 AM
    This happens to my wife's phone, but not mine. We both have tours.

If anyone knows what is causing this, or how to fix it, we would surely appreciate it.

Mark
    08-25-10 01:17 PM
    now multiple times a day sometimes need to reboot to get bt radio back on would hate to wipe & reload as this only problem. It probably wouldn't fix anyway.
    09-03-10 06:25 AM
    Huh, glad I'm not having any trouble with mine.......................yet.
    09-03-10 06:39 AM
    Yeah...sometimes mine shuts off for no reason, and it takes 2 or 3 attempts to get it to pair again. Something flaky in the software.
    09-03-10 08:51 AM
    I haven't had the problem of the bluetooth shutting off in the middle of a call (yet), but my Bluetooth setting does change from ON to OFF for some reason I have yet to figure out. I have the Bold 9930. My older Bold never turned off. I set it to on once, and until I manually turned it off, it automatically connected up with my car, every time. Now something is happening which causes the setting to go to OFF. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    05-09-12 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD