Hey guys,
    I work in a HIPAA secure building were all employees are legaly supposed to have their cell phones turned off unless in designated areas. We have an issue every once and a while with employees having their phones on. One way I have been able to detect this is by them having their bluetooth enabled.

I recently had a situation where I found a phone with bluetooth on, but not a single person would own up to it. I know there is bluetooth radar type software out there for computers and other phones that give a graph or radar, but have not been able to dig up anything for my 8330.

Anyone know of software that would be able to narrow down where the bluetooth signal is coming from? Something like a radar or locator to tell me where the signal strength is the strongest?
    Last edited by ludothegreat; 12-09-09 at 09:41 PM.
    12-09-09 09:37 PM
    so You're asking us to help you be a snoop? Not to be a **** but not many people are going to help big brother be well... big brother.
    12-26-09 05:43 PM
    Company policy, have everyone in the room produce their devices for inspection. Of course you will need permission from management to conduct the inspection but if people have their devices turned off, then they should not really refuse or put up much resistance.
    12-26-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD