I am not able to share any file using bluetooth. My share/send options are only MMS and Email, there is no mention of Bluetooth. Though it is available in the Manage connections.
    10-06-09 03:36 AM
    I am not able to share any file using bluetooth. My share/send options are only MMS and Email, there is no mention of Bluetooth. Though it is available in the Manage connections.
    You need to reset your bluetooth profiles, if you havent already
    10-06-09 03:39 AM
    How do i reset bluetoot profiles?
    10-06-09 03:47 AM
    How do i reset bluetoot profiles?
    Are you trying to connect to another device, or PC? When your device finds another bluetooth device, lets say your PC it adds it to your list. When you updated to .216 in your bluetooth setup, were your devices that you connect with still stored or was it empty? If they were all still there then you need to delete them and set them up all over again, and that should do it.
    10-06-09 03:50 AM
    Are you trying to connect to another device, or PC? When your device finds another bluetooth device, lets say your PC it adds it to your list. When you updated to .216 in your bluetooth setup, were your devices that you connect with still stored or was it empty? If they were all still there then you need to delete them and set them up all over again, and that should do it.
    Yes there were 5 devices and i could manage to delete only 2 of them. The 3 when i click on the menu button does not show the options at all to delete. is there any other way to delete these devices.
    10-06-09 03:57 AM
    Yes there were 5 devices and i could manage to delete only 2 of them. The 3 when i click on the menu button does not show the options at all to delete. is there any other way to delete these devices.
    That's really weird u should be able to highlight the device hit menu and have the option to delete it right there. Check the settings /options and f all else fails do a pull and try again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 04:06 AM
    That's really weird u should be able to highlight the device hit menu and have the option to delete it right there. Check the settings /options and f all else fails do a pull and try again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did not work...........when i tried Soft reset........it also did not work
    10-06-09 04:50 AM
    Did not work...........when i tried Soft reset........it also did not work
    What are the devices that you were able to delete and which ones remain?
    10-06-09 05:09 AM
    What are the devices that you were able to delete and which ones remain?
    All the devices were Mobile Phone Devices.
    I had
    2 Blackberry Device
    2 HTC device
    1 Sony Ericsson Device

Out of these i could manage to delete the Sony Ericsson and one BB (8100) device
    The one that remain are the 2 HTC (Touch) phones and 1 BB (8320) Device
    10-06-09 05:20 AM
    All the devices were Mobile Phone Devices.
    I had
    2 Blackberry Device
    2 HTC device
    1 Sony Ericsson Device

Out of these i could manage to delete the Sony Ericsson and one BB (8100) device
    The one that remain are the 2 HTC (Touch) phones and 1 BB (8320) Device
    Try this, see if your 2 HTC's and 8320 can find your device and connect to them. If they do see if you can make changes then or if the delete option becomes available while enabled.
    10-06-09 05:26 AM
    Try this, see if your 2 HTC's and 8320 can find your device and connect to them. If they do see if you can make changes then or if the delete option becomes available while enabled.
    The problem is that i am not able to send a file to any of the available devices because the share/send option does not list the bluetooth option......only thing i could do is to search for any available devices and see if they are seen as enabled and they try the tips you mentioned.........
    10-06-09 05:35 AM
    The problem is that i am not able to send a file to any of the available devices because the share/send option does not list the bluetooth option......only thing i could do is to search for any available devices and see if they are seen as enabled and they try the tips you mentioned.........
    So take one of the devices you deleted, re-add it, and do a battery pull/reset and see if you have the option to send via bluetooth
    10-06-09 05:37 AM
    So take one of the devices you deleted, re-add it, and do a battery pull/reset and see if you have the option to send via bluetooth
    I dont have those deleted devices with me right now.....but i have the other 2 of the devices which i am not able to delete...when i search for these devices it searches the available devices and says no new devices found..........only option i see is to remove the bluetooth devices using DM Backup/Restore......will try that when i get home today......but will have to live without Bluetooth till then atleast...........
    10-06-09 05:42 AM
    I dont have those deleted devices with me right now.....but i have the other 2 of the devices which i am not able to delete...when i search for these devices it searches the available devices and says no new devices found..........only option i see is to remove the bluetooth devices using DM Backup/Restore......will try that when i get home today......but will have to live without Bluetooth till then atleast...........
    Cool stuff. Yeah i was working with someone else who was having similar issues and we found out that the saved devices needed to be removed and re-added to actually use. I think that once you do this the option to send fia bluetooth should be available.

Good Luck.
    10-06-09 05:45 AM
    I had the same problem with a 'stuck' Bluetooth device, and ended up going back to 4.7 to remove the device, then re-paired it in 5.0.0.216, and it works fine now.
    10-06-09 06:54 AM
    Ugh, isn't there a db that stores the bluetooth profiles we can get at with dm?
    10-06-09 11:54 AM
    To delete devices you can't delete, do the following:

• Enter BT Device List
    • Options
    • Scroll Down
    • Uncheck All Services
    • Back
    • Save
    • Delete Your Devices!
    • Options
    • Scroll Down
    • Check Back Your Services
    10-06-09 11:59 AM
    To delete devices you can't delete, do the following:

• Enter BT Device List
    • Options
    • Scroll Down
    • Uncheck All Services
    • Back
    • Save
    • Delete Your Devices!
    • Options
    • Scroll Down
    • Check Back Your Services
    The problem that i face while deleting the device is that the "" does not work. As a result i am not able to choose options from the list. Anyways i am also rolling back to 4.7
    10-06-09 12:11 PM
    The problem that i face while deleting the device is that the "" does not work. As a result i am not able to choose options from the list. Anyways i am also rolling back to 4.7
    For my solution to work, you need one "working" device.
    10-06-09 12:48 PM
    After updating to 2.16 I have a bluetooth problem also.

If I connect to my car kit, the car kit constantly thinks there's an incoming call. So it keeps ringing all the time.

If a dial a number and make an outgoing call the car kit works fine.

I deleted the existing connection and reconnected it but that didn't work.

Any one an idea?
    10-06-09 01:07 PM
    For my solution to work, you need one "working" device.

You the man! It worked for me.

To the guy who it didn't work for, send me a pm with your email. I'll send you a backup of my bluetooth options unchecked. Just use DM to restore that db to your bb and you should be able to delete then.
    10-06-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD