I listen to my digital music as well as pandora from my storm 2 through my JVC car stereo via A2DP bluetooth. Most of the time it works fine and sounds great, but if I so much as read an email or even scroll around the home screen, the music begins to play in fast forward and/or skip. I feel its more of a bluetooth problem rather than the media player as I am able to do anything on the phone with the music playing over the built in speaker or a regular set of headphones. It's almost as if the processor is not giving the bluetooth streaming any priority when doing other things and this causes the streaming to lag.
    Anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a way to set priorites for running programs?

Thanks,
    -Mike
    12-17-09 10:00 AM
    I stream mine the same way, but have never had this issue.... I would try to uninstall and reinstall Pandora
    12-17-09 11:19 AM
    I stream mine the same way, but have never had this issue.... I would try to uninstall and reinstall Pandora
    It's not just Pandora, it's all audio, including the music player playing MP3's from my memory card. I feel like its a lag in the bluetooth streaming. Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe even with bluetooth headphones?
    12-17-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD