I posted about full screen and I was pissed but I put youtube on HQ and I feel allot better about owning a BB. I now have the problem with not having no bluetooth output when I watch videos. Bluetooth works fine with everything else but no the video part of media player (music plays just fine on the rokr).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 07:05 PM
    What's the question?

The audio portion of video playback is not sent to the Bluetooth adapter.
    04-26-10 07:12 PM
    The question is; why will bluetooth work with everything except the audio for videos? I can listen to music with my bluetooth why do I have to switch to speakerphone or use a corded headset? And why is there an option to switch to the handset for a video? Are they nuts? Who watches a video holding the thing like a phone? Which of the rim programers has eyes on the side of their head like a flounder?
    Can anyone else see how silly this option is?
    Please(!), if the walleyed programmer is reading this, please replace the handset option with a bluetooth option, not everyone was born with eyes like a chameleon.

04-28-10 12:19 AM
    ^ so you are saying that when you send your videos via bluetooth , there is no audio? can only watch the video but no sound at all when received by others?
    i havent tried sending any vids via bluetooth yet.

i think the reason there is a 'activate handset' option is because when your headset is plugged in, then you have a choice to activate the speakerphone without needing to pull the headset out.

the chameleon part was funny though. LOL haha

what i dont get is, why is video playback so limited to small screen size?, yes i can play other downloaded vids full screen (vga) , but the native video camera wont play full screen on the media player.. that's just weird! it's supposed to be autaomatically full screen as it is your phone's video camera, but it doesnt! ughh
    Last edited by JCheartBB; 04-28-10 at 03:58 AM.
    04-28-10 03:54 AM
    speaking of media player..

is there an app to enhance the media player? im not looking for a standalone app. i just want an app that will improve the UI or something of my curve's plain media player...

thanks a lot.
    04-28-10 04:00 AM
    The question is; why will bluetooth work with everything except the audio for videos? ... snip
    Research In Motion - Contact

No one here can answer "why". You need to address that to RIM.
    04-28-10 05:37 AM
    Research In Motion - Contact

No one here can answer "why". You need to address that to RIM.
    Thanks but the link just puts me back into the forums and seeing as thus problem isn't fixed now, it goes to show that RIM doesn't care, or thwey don't use their own products in the way they themselves had intended. Pity, really.

05-02-10 05:54 PM
    so you can't send the sound from a video file to my bluetooth car kit? Is there any third party software that is a workaround?
    02-18-11 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD