I have a Plantronics Voyager P-855 headset. After installing 5.0.0.230 the headset works when listening to media but doesn't work for the phone at all. I checked the settings and the handsfree option is selected, everything looks like it is set up and working but it isn't.

Anyone else having issues? Does anyone know a fix?
    09-25-09 10:19 AM
    Yes I'm having issue with Motorola S9-HDand HP netbook unalbe to connect.
    09-25-09 10:55 AM
    Found this fix in another thread last night.

Go to your bluetooth on your phone>bb button>options>Services and uncheck all. Then enable bluetooth, and delete all devices. Then repair the devices (Don't forget to reenable the services once you repair)
    09-25-09 11:44 AM
    Under "manage connections" i never get the green check saying that bluetooth is enabled. When I try to search for devices its says reconnection in progress. Any ideas?
    09-25-09 11:57 AM
    Thank you !
    09-26-09 06:41 AM
    Found this fix in another thread last night.

Go to your bluetooth on your phone>bb button>options>Services and uncheck all. Then enable bluetooth, and delete all devices. Then repair the devices (Don't forget to reenable the services once you repair)
    What do you mean "Repair"? Did you mean to say Add, as the devices are deleted?
    09-26-09 09:33 AM
    I mean once you delete the devices you need to pair them again, or re-pair them.
    09-26-09 12:44 PM
    Under "manage connections" i never get the green check saying that bluetooth is enabled. When I try to search for devices its says reconnection in progress. Any ideas?
    Try deleting your devices and then readd them. It might be a problem if you already had the bluetooths set up when you restored/installed .230
    09-26-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD