Alright, I have three dogs... 2 boxers and a little weiner dog. I have gone through 4 bluetooth headsets!! They search for them and chew them up and they are so sneaky about it I have never caught them in the act. I walk into the living room and what do I see... My Motorola S9's on the dog bed chewed up. I have no idea why my dogs are on a search and destroy mission for BT headsets, I put them up, I hide them and yet they ALWAYS seem to get them. I think they must have help from gremlins or something. Just ranting a bit, anyone else have this issue at all, lol.
    04-18-08 10:03 AM
    I have lost about 3 phones thanks to the labrador retriever phone disposal service. Now, I keep my phone up on a shelf about 6 feet high so she can't get it.
    04-18-08 10:12 AM
    Alright, I have three dogs... 2 boxers and a little weiner dog. I have gone through 4 bluetooth headsets!! They search for them and chew them up and they are so sneaky about it I have never caught them in the act. I walk into the living room and what do I see... My Motorola S9's on the dog bed chewed up. I have no idea why my dogs are on a search and destroy mission for BT headsets, I put them up, I hide them and yet they ALWAYS seem to get them. I think they must have help from gremlins or something. Just ranting a bit, anyone else have this issue at all, lol.
    Sorry for your misfortune, but aren't Boxers the best!!!! Don't know much about weiner dogs though.

I had a boxer for 10 years. She's gone now though. I do have a boxer/pittbull that I rescued from Northeastern Boxer Rescue. Her mom is a white boxer. Her name is Zoe. She's almost eight years old now, but still hunts for things to destroy. Zoe doesn't look for my bluetooth. However, she looks for tissues...even goes to the extent of trying to get in my purse to find them. LOL. Crazy dogs.

Guess you better find a good hiding spot....very high up....for your next BT.

Cheers.
    04-18-08 10:23 AM
    Yes, they are the best. I wouldn't trade them for any BT. I have a Zoe too!! She is a 7 month old brindle boxer. I also have a Joe who was a boxer rescue and is around 1 year old, also brindle. We have planty of boxer fun, lol.
    04-18-08 10:33 AM
    That is so funny... My Zoe is brindle too! Your Zoe is still only a puppy. My boxer that went to the Rainbow Bridge was named Coco and she was fawn. I loved her soo much and miss her. I have pics on my BB of Zoe. If you want to give me your pin, I'll send you a pic of her.
    04-18-08 10:45 AM
    I can't say I have this problem, but I just wanted to chime in as a fellow boxer owner... an undersized rescue, fawn, named Abby, who is one of the best-natured dogs I've ever seen. Just over a year old. Great breed and dog.

Our last one, Milli, wasn't good natured at all, except to those she knew and loved... poor cranky old lady left us last August.

Neither of the boxers, nor our fat chihuahua, have ever gone after any phone accessories, thankfully.
    04-18-08 11:53 AM
    I know this is way off topic....the discussion of boxers, but I just wanted to add that I think they are an amazing breed. My Coco was so goofy. She had the longest tongue. Not as long as tonguedog (if you do a google search, you will see pics of a boxer with a tongue about a foot long). She used to sleep with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She was such a lovable dog.

As far as Zoe, she is also a lovable dog, but much more territorial than Coco was. She is very gentle with children too. I have to figure out a way to get a pic of Zoe on photobucket and upload it.

I did volunteer work for Northeastern Boxer Rescue. I used to do home visits for them. It was a very rewarding experience. If you want to know more about the breed, there is a forum on yahoo groups called BXF (Boxer Friends). They are a great group of people and if you want to learn more about the breed, go and join that forum. Talk to you later. Have a great day.
    04-18-08 12:01 PM
    Buy more wiener dogs. They are to short to get stuff off the counter. My wife has 3 poodles and the are too small to do any damage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-08 12:25 PM
    LOL. Boxers are bigtime counter-surfers. My girlfriend has a weiner dog....needs steps to get on the bed and couch! LOL.

Nice eyeball avatar macnkat!
    04-18-08 12:30 PM
    I think it's the light or flash from the device.
    04-18-08 12:37 PM
    That would be an awsome idea Blacklatino but none of them had even been on... I just hink they know it bugs me. lol. Counter surfers... Oh yeah, Joe is good abput not jumping up but Zoe... she is a different story. I can't prove it but I am pretty sure she is the culprit here.
    04-18-08 01:05 PM
    LOL. Thanks jkviz for sharing the pics of your pups. They are sooo cute.

My Zoe would get her whole body on the counter if I let her. When I had Coco, I came home one day to find her on the kitchen table. Just standing there looking at me. Where there's a will, there's a way for boxers!

They are probably going to take this to an off-topic discussion thread......
    04-18-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD