I did a search but could not find anything. How do I set up bluetooth DUN on a Sprint Curve with Windows XP? Thanks.
    08-27-08 03:15 AM
    bump!= it uppppp
    09-22-08 10:30 PM
    09-22-08 10:52 PM
    thanks but unless I misread the post from the link you provided, that is for DUN with a cable. I need to do DUN via bluetooth (in my title of post). I have it working with cable just fine. But thanks again for your help!
    09-23-08 04:08 AM
    Have you setup bluetooth on your computer & paired it with your phone? I have done this on both XP & Vista. Once you have them paired just open the bluetooth folder on your computer & you will see the phone profiles which one will be DUN. You can click that & go from there. I have only done this a couple of times so I am no expert but it went smooth. The number you dial is #777. Nothing else is required.
    09-23-08 05:02 AM
    thanks but unless I misread the post from the link you provided, that is for DUN with a cable. I need to do DUN via bluetooth (in my title of post). I have it working with cable just fine. But thanks again for your help!
    Works the same way via Bluetooth. Just pair your Curve with your computer and connect the same way as you would via USB. No difference.
    09-23-08 06:10 AM
    dang it's so easy! It connected quicker than I had expected! Thanks all.
    11-07-08 04:33 AM
    sorry to revive an old thread but I still have this problem. I can pair fine but when I hit connect it lights up the phone the phone momentarily says Modem Mode Started or something like that and then the computer disconnects with error.

When I pair it with my N800 Tablet I get the exact same error. I tried 2 desktops 1 laptop and 2 tablet pc's all the same result.

Connects then immediately disconnects.

same on the nokia tablet

suggestions?
    10-15-09 11:18 PM
    Here is an excellent thread about setting up your BB as a blue tooth modem:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...h-modem-82945/

Read this article first to make sure your PC is set up properly:

How to set up Bluetooth connectivity with BlackBerry Desktop Manager
    10-16-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD