I am having some trouble connecting my Bold to my PC via Bluetooth. I am running a Dell Truemobile 355 Bluetooth + EDR on a Dell E1705 Laptop. I am trying to connect to the Bold from both the phone, and from the PC. Upon a fresh restart of both the phone and the PC they will find eachother. I am then prompted on the BB to enter a passkey. I have entered the default 0000, or 1234. When entering them I am then prompted on the BB that it is unable to pair. After the initial try, neither the BB or the PC will find eachother again. Anyone have any idea what else I could try? I won a free copy of Blurt and would REALLY like to use it!
    Last edited by Craig_C; 12-10-09 at 01:07 PM.
    12-10-09 01:01 PM
    I am having some trouble connecting my Bold to my PC via Bluetooth. I am running a Dell Truemobile 355 Bluetooth + EDR on a Dell E1705 Laptop. I am trying to connect to the Bold from both the phone, and from the PC. Upon a fresh restart of both the phone and the PC they will find eachother. I am then prompted on the BB to enter a passkey. I have entered the default 0000, or 1234. When entering them I am then prompted on the BB that it is unable to pair. After the initial try, neither the BB or the PC will find eachother again. Anyone have any idea what else I could try? I won a free copy of Blurt and would REALLY like to use it!
    open BB Desktop Manager> Options> Check "Turn On Blue Tooth Support" > Click "Configure Bluetooth" > ADD
    Rest follow instructions
    Hope i will work out
    12-11-09 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD