I am having an issue with the Tours Bluetooth Audio. I am pairing the tour with a motorola dc800 (its a bluetooth receiver to rca converter). Ive used this setup on multiple phones and laptops and never had an issue. With the Tour I get choppiness after about 30 seconds of play from about 8 feet away before that the audio sounds fine. once it gets choppy i found the closer to the receiver the clearer it gets. At about 2-3 feet crystal clear no problems.

I do notice that the audio sounds the best out of the tour compared to my mac book or my 8830 but the range is horrible. is this normal? i see that other people are having problems in there cars with low volume but this sounds like im playing a scratched cd.
    09-01-09 02:22 PM
    I use the dc800 as well (two of them, as a matter of fact) and am running into the same exact problem! about 6 feet for me - no walls, no nothing in the way. My Lenovo SL300 sits 15 feet away with three walls in between, and has no issues. Unfortunately, no resolution, and from 3 feet away might as well use a 3.5 mm adapter and save the battery life, right?
    09-01-09 02:31 PM
    yea i know i get like 20 feet through walls with my laptops. my receiver is on my desk at maybe 8 feet from my bed it gets choppy half way through the song. i dont get why its fine in the beginning and then randomly it gets choppy. at least i know its not just me and my hardware now.
    09-01-09 02:34 PM
    anyone else noticing this?
    09-02-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD