why is it that I have synced my BB with my Car to use the bluetooth feature , but after a day it fails to connect and I have to delete it and resync with car...Ive done this like 4 times already and do not know why my BB keeps failing to recognize my Car bluetooth.....has anyone else experienced this??
    06-08-10 10:13 PM
    why is it that I have synced my BB with my Car to use the bluetooth feature , but after a day it fails to connect and I have to delete it and resync with car...Ive done this like 4 times already and do not know why my BB keeps failing to recognize my Car bluetooth.....has anyone else experienced this??
    Battery pull in there anywhere?
    06-08-10 10:36 PM
    well yes, after my BB bluetooth is not found by my car, i have to do a battery pull each time for my car to find my device so i can resync it......I dunno why it just does not sync up with my car everytime, my old phone i just synced it once with my car and never had another problem, everytime i got into the car it synced up no problems........
    06-08-10 10:45 PM
    time for a new car..can't be the BB
    06-08-10 10:51 PM
    time for a new car..can't be the BB
    looooooooool
    06-08-10 11:01 PM
    well yes, after my BB bluetooth is not found by my car, i have to do a battery pull each time for my car to find my device so i can resync it......I dunno why it just does not sync up with my car everytime, my old phone i just synced it once with my car and never had another problem, everytime i got into the car it synced up no problems........
    Are you saying that the pairing in Bluetooth settings doesn't work? Or that the device is simply failing to connect? 2011 Sonata GLX was a simple affair: put BB in listen mode and tell the car to search, then put in passcode. Was actually easier than pairing with my PC and headset.
    06-09-10 02:22 AM
    No, im saying I get the BB and car paired just fine, but after a day or so when i get into car the bluetooth will not work, so i have to delete my phone out of the car and pair them again.....ive had to do this like 4 times already
    06-09-10 05:29 PM
    [...] i have to delete my phone out of the car and pair them again.....
    I'd agree with above poster that it's most likely your car's got the problem. What kind of system or car is this?
    06-09-10 05:51 PM
    2010 nissan maxima, never had a problem before had 2 other phones connected and never ran into a problem why i think iits the BB ,
    06-09-10 07:51 PM
    After upgrading my storm2 software to .607, I also starting having problems with my Parrot v5.11 car bluetooth and Samsung ear piece/bluetooth. I called verizon support and they put me in touch with Blackberry Support, according to BB Support their is a compatability issue with the 5.0.0.607 device plattform/software. They said either downgrade it or wait for a new software release. I then installed .428 and it has been working fine.
    Last edited by dappad24; 06-10-10 at 02:58 PM.
    06-10-10 02:45 PM
    Guess i will have to wait, just had to delete the device again and re-pair them, works great for a day or two then out of no where the BB and car will not connect......then I have delete BB out of car , delete car out of the BB, do a battery pull then they will resync again........just very annoying as I dont use a headset and bluetooth is a must while driving.......
    06-12-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD