The BlueAnt Z9i has got to be the best bluetooth headset on the market. I have had "14" different headsets over the last couple years Including Jabra, Jawbone II, Motorola, and plantroinics just to name a few. The Z9i is the best one I have used. It is the clearest and easiest to use. The people on the other side of the call can hear me perfectly clear even rideing in a car with the window down. I use the Z9i with a Palm treo 700w right now. But as we all know the BB Storm is coming out this friday so I will be switching. I'll let you know how the BlueAnt works with the Storm as soon as I get it.....Thanks all who read this and I hope it helps.
    11-19-08 01:35 PM
    Thanks for the advise... these bluetooth where new and I didn't what to think of them... hope you have fun with the storm... you lucky verison costumer!
    11-19-08 02:44 PM
    I've had two BlueAnt Z9i's (lost the first one).

I have nothing but good things to say. Otherwise I would have bought something different for "round 2."
    11-19-08 11:24 PM
    I've had two BlueAnt Z9i's (lost the first one).

I have nothing but good things to say. Otherwise I would have bought something different for "round 2."
    just bought the v-1 cause i like voice communication in my ear.
    any thoughts on that version ?
    11-23-08 03:11 PM
    I'd really like to know how well it clips to the ear. I guess I have weird hobbit ears? I got the Jawbone 2 a couple of Friday's ago and have had a terrible time getting the thing to stay put. I'm always adjusting it so the little plastic piece stays on my cheek. What I loved about the Plantronics Voyager I had before was that it stayed put no matter what.

Basic question is, does the little ear strap actually hold the thing snug to your ear or does it just keep the thing from falling off? Is there any force behind it?

Thanks!
    12-01-08 06:31 AM
    My Main Complaint why I bought a Jawbone 2 was the fact that the ear piece on my Z9*first model*, fell apart 2 - 3 months after buying it. Otherwise BlueAnt Z9 is a great headset, I just did not want to try and risk the z9i when I bought a new headset though!

Charlie
    12-01-08 07:07 PM
    I'm so glad someone posted this! I'm in need a new headset and I liked the look of the BlueAnt.

Thanks!
    12-06-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD