i saw this ad on craigslist seemed to be a good price for an HTC phone and went to their webpage. itsa Korean store.

they re selling the bold 9700 for 270 us dollar

I'm suspecting that they re just selling knockoffs
    12-18-09 11:22 AM
    im also suspecting a scam but on the next level lol someone actually made the webpage and store and everythin...
    no paypal and bank in china plus the famous money order...
    12-18-09 11:25 AM
    yeah, I am looking at the PS3 and its such a great price but I am freakin out that it may be a scam
    12-20-09 01:14 PM
    did you end up getting it something thru the site?
    12-20-09 01:14 PM
    Judging from the price they list in US dollars for a DROID, I'd say if it's not a scam, I'll eat my roommates cooking.
    Item : Motorola Droid Android 2.0 A855 5MP Camera 3G GPS WiFi Verizon Wireless Touchscreen Smart Phone
    member price: $218 VIP price : $182
    Another reason it looks more like a scam, are the methods of payment.

Western Union (once the cash is gone, it's gone)

Paypal Paypal's commission is too high and the poor experience,whatever we do any deal with our customer,Paypal will extract a high promotion commission.we have many bad experience by paypal,in that it make the every deal last a long time and sometime lead to our business to be cheated by disloyal buyers.Board of Directors decided that We will not accept paypal because we have built longrelationship with western union. (wonder if this is because if you use a credit card, you are protected from being scammed?)

Moneygram (once the cash is gone, it's gone)

Bank Transfer: (once the cash is gone, it's gone)
    If you wish to pay using this method, kindly request our bank details along with your order. (seriously?) They must think there are more than two I D I O T S on the planet earth, that use the internet.

What no Visa/MasterCard? Bundle that with lower than MSRP and I smell scam to the 10th Power.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 12-20-09 at 06:09 PM.
    12-20-09 06:04 PM
    I found the below post on Craigslist :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-14, 1:19PM PST
    Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past couple weeks this company that is in CHINA blue-store.com has been spamming CL with their garbage for sale.
    It's a SCAM and they will RIP YOU OFF!
    Every single one of their postings need to be flagged and removed before their are more victims of this SCAM!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1510063204

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
    other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

12-20-09 08:09 PM
    They list under many, many different names.
    They do not accept Paypal. Who in their right mind would buy something Western Union these days. Kiss your money goodbye.

I like all of the grammatical errors and very poor English in the post by "Ryan". Obviously Ryan works for them and is ... well let's just say I doubt Ryan was born in the U.S. of A.

Flag their ads and stay the heck away from them.
    12-28-09 07:12 PM
    Ryan was born in Los Angeles, Kentucky.

The rule of thumb is; if it feels like a scam it generally is a scam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 10:05 PM
    I am desparately looking for a good price on a tv for the bedroom so I can game in total relaxation and I was looking on craigslist (which can be a rather cumbersome as far as weeding out the items you think are stolen or don't work). I came across Blue-Store and my eyes were big with anticipation. I couldn't believe the prices. I did online chat to ask them why their tv's were so cheap and all I was asked if I want to buy? No answer as to why the lcd's were unbelievably priced and they said only $50 shipping. When I tried to question them further there was no response. I said I'd have to research the company before I buy and then immediately got out of online chat.

Anyhoo, after saying all of that. Thank you again. I would have wasted $300for nothing and it would have put me that much further from buying a tv by my birthday. You guys rock. I can't help but to feel sorry for people that will get scammed though.

Sign
    Female Gamer
    Smart enough not to get dupped.
    01-07-10 12:24 PM
    I have to agree with this being a complete scam these prices are way to good to be true
    01-07-10 02:21 PM
    FYI, craiglist.com just took all of those ads off their website. So it was definately a scam.
    01-07-10 02:37 PM
    Hello to all Blue-store.com Bluestore reviewers. There is no better way to find the truth than seeking it. So I decided to check it out for myself even if it meant taking an economical hit. Summary, it is a scam!
    I gambled and send them the money, yes, you can call me dumb, but it was like a lottery, if i lost the money i lost it, if i got the phone good for me.
    Result: I lost the MONEY, so this is a confirmed SCAM, don't send money to this THIEFS.
    If you have doubts, i will send you via email the scanned Western Union receipts with the money I sent.
    This is how they work (MO):
    1 - Via IM they are really nice
    2- Sent the money via Wester Union, all is good, they even send you a tracking order number to your email (b4s t4rd s )
    3- after about 3 or 4 days they tell you that your item is on hold at chinese customs , then I had to send another $106 (for an iphone that was worth $235), yes only human beings hit themselves with the rock twice.
    4- After the "customs" money has been sent,they tell you that they have to hold the phone on customs for a week due to a penalty.
    4- After waiting a week, i contacted them again, and they told me that the phone was broken on customs, and that i had to wait 3 more days.
    5- Guess what after the 3 days they told me to wait in customs, you are right, BINGO, NADA, Nothing, no phone, lost the money.
    At the end it hurt to loose $341 plus the WU fees. (even though I was willing to loose the money)
    If you have questions, contact me, it is better to pay an extra $$$$ and buy the phones from ebay or any other reputable company.
    In the bible John 17 Jesus said, i am the truth, no other way to heaven but thru me. So i found the truth, you will get Scammed.
    Hope nobody has to go thru this process, if you want to gamble just like me go ahead, but i'm giving you a heads up, you will loose. :-)
    Let me know if this article saved someone a few bucks to feel "at least" happy that i saved some one a couple of bucks.
    God bless,
    T.

Let me know if you want attachments as proof.
    02-01-10 09:23 AM
    I wish I would have researched this site before I sent the money! I knew 154 dollars for a PS3 was too good to be true! And duh, if a site doesnt accept paypal you should know better!! But I had the money and I really wanted to surprise my husband for our anniversary.But when I began to ask for my tracking number they start giving me bull about my package and customs and that when I knew I had made a mistake. So I decide id give them till today and a asked again and they blocked my ip address so i couldnt event send them messages. All together I lost $204 Lessoned Learned bluestore.com = SCAM
    03-23-10 01:35 PM
    I love how they say they won't accept PayPal yet at the bottom of the screen the PayPal Verified logo is inserted.

Along with a pile of other random logos from all over the place.
    03-23-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD