01-10-10 07:56 AM
29 12
tools
    Always good to see a iPhone user come over to the smart side of the tracks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 11:28 PM
    AutoText is one of the features I really love about my BlackBerry. I've created numerous shorthand words that convert to the actual word when typing. I'm not willing to switch to another device and give up this feature.
    i have sooooo many words in it. people get texts back from me so quickly and often wonder how i respond so quickly. aside from the fact that my BB lives in my hand, I have everything shorthanded to the point where I can literally type 4 letters and have a whole sentence!

idk-i dont know
    idw-i dont want
    mtg-meeting
    bf-boyfriend
    bff-best friend
    ilbt-i'll be there
    imns-i'm not sure

the list goes on.....

i'm such a nerd.
    01-10-10 01:22 AM
    i have sooooo many words in it. people get texts back from me so quickly and often wonder how i respond so quickly. aside from the fact that my BB lives in my hand, I have everything shorthanded to the point where I can literally type 4 letters and have a whole sentence!

idk-i dont know
    idw-i dont want
    mtg-meeting
    bf-boyfriend
    bff-best friend
    ilbt-i'll be there
    imns-i'm not sure

the list goes on.....

i'm such a nerd.
    I may have to use a few of those for myself. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 01:25 AM
    Just like to say I'm new to the forum and am absolutely amazed by my new Blackberry 9700. After using an iPhone 3g or the past 18 months I fancied a change and decided to buy a Blackberry.

Phone arrived yesterday and the data plan was all set up this morning and I cant believe just how good it is. Ok, its not as pretty as the iPhone and I'll probably miss killing 15 minutes with a pointless app but it excels in what it does. Just running multiple applications is brilliant! Instead of having to close one to start another I can be alerted instantly to facebook, msn, twitter, sms and emails.

I must say im hooked already and certainly wont be looking back.
    congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of BB. Enjoy your stay here.
    01-10-10 07:56 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD