Just saw this clip / interview - harsh .... little?

Is Thorsten Heins Onto Something About Apple?: Video - Bloomberg
    03-18-13 07:44 PM
    Yawn. I'm surprised there are people out there who still use Apple devices, BlackBerry 10 has been out for almost 2 months now....

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:54 PM
    yikes. they dont seem to understand in my opinion..but i mean i guess its a big harsh. and the guy was from the verge i mean..lol
    but i think most people are stuck in that "RIM(that pisses me off, its BBRY!) is still going to die, the os isnt great for today" etc etc..bs. i mean they dont get it that its an os that is more capable than anything else out there. but i want to see what everyone else says. i dont have the time or energy to type everything in my head right now lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-18-13 07:59 PM
    What's an iPhone?

Another too little too late prophet

Posted via CB10
    ghundiraj and mrmartis like this.
    03-18-13 08:04 PM
    That hipster ****** from the Verge.. lol. He probably showers with his iphone.
    03-18-13 08:06 PM
    BlackBerry: "Apple doesn't innovate", *laugh at it because it is BlackBerry*

Samsung: "Apple doesn't innovate", *hmm....maybe they're onto something*

Hypocrites! You can't just switch your opinion within seconds right in front of a camera!
    03-18-13 08:12 PM
    yikes. they dont seem to understand in my opinion..but i mean i guess its a big harsh. and the guy was from the verge i mean..lol
    but i think most people are stuck in that "RIM(that pisses me off, its BBRY!) is still going to die, the os isnt great for today" etc etc..bs. i mean they dont get it that its an os that is more capable than anything else out there. but i want to see what everyone else says. i dont have the time or energy to type everything in my head right now lol
    they are simply just Apple fans trying to defend Apple, sure BlackBerry fell but it hasn't been 5 years since theiPhone took over, the iPhone crazy didn't really take off until the iPhone4 and peopel can argue that fact all they want but the iPhone was still buggy and lacked features until this point, thats when the Torch was released and well it just couldn't keep up with the Galaxy S1 and the iPhone4, but before that BlackBerry still dominated the market so its really only been 3 years since the Apple and Google started to take over

and for them to say that Apple is still addign features to iOS is the same as what BB did to BBOS over the years yet they still claim that BB hasnt innovated, its just hypocritical gibberish trying to cover their asses
    BBPandy and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-18-13 08:20 PM
    The fellow from Wedge used to work for Apple... he sells "analyst" info for a living and has been heavily plugging Apple since they opened their doors (Wedge that is) in 2002.

What do you think he's going to say?
    03-18-13 08:22 PM
    Hahaha, standard BloomBerg ignorance.
    03-18-13 08:22 PM
    BlackBerry: "Apple doesn't innovate", *laugh at it because it is BlackBerry*

Samsung: "Apple doesn't innovate", *hmm....maybe they're onto something*

Hypocrites! You can't just switch your opinion within seconds right in front of a camera!
    When a fat person calls you out of shape, it's easy not to listen. When a personal trainer calls you out of shape, that's a different story. BB has very little cred when it comes to innovation over the last 5 yl or so years.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    aniym, ghundiraj and imz like this.
    03-18-13 08:36 PM
    Denial! thier still just entering the first stage!
    03-18-13 08:38 PM
    When a fat person calls you out of shape, it's easy not to listen. When a personal trainer calls you out of shape, that's a different story. BB has very little cred when it comes to innovation over the last 5 yl or so years.

I realize that, but it is the message that counts. And plus, they really have no grounds to speak considering that BlackBerry has just innovated and delivered.
    03-18-13 08:39 PM

Are you blind????? You like the American media cant get your head out of the past! And see what happening.
    03-18-13 08:41 PM
    so the only relevant point is if you are actually out of shape or not...
    03-18-13 08:42 PM
    Are you blind????? You like the American media cant get your head out of the past! And see what happening.
    the thing is over the years BB did fail to compete at the consumer level, this was just startign to leak over to the corperate side where now mroe and more issues are popping up that make BB look like it is still king on the corperate side.

there is the old saying "If it aint broke, don't fix it" BlackBerry stuck to that saying as their main purpous was business users, they started the smartphone era for the corperate sector to brign on the go e mail and communication to them, with BBM it slowly moved to the consumer side and then all heal broke loose and the competition became greater, BB still had their focus on compunication while more and more consumers saw a smartphone as more of a mobile computer

BB in a way brought it on them and its not a false statement to say they have no credibility, but they focused more on their main purpose the media and consumers just weren't focused on this liek they were
    03-18-13 08:51 PM
    I know that Thor praised apple for their innovation in the interview and it should of ended there. He should not partake in any negatives when it comes to the competition, especially at this point, it just loads these loud mouths up and they start spewing their $hit all over the place.
    shads77 and jarrodmeyer like this.
    03-18-13 09:02 PM
    they are simply just Apple fans trying to defend Apple, sure BlackBerry fell but it hasn't been 5 years since theiPhone took over, the iPhone crazy didn't really take off until the iPhone4 and peopel can argue that fact all they want but the iPhone was still buggy and lacked features until this point, thats when the Torch was released and well it just couldn't keep up with the Galaxy S1 and the iPhone4, but before that BlackBerry still dominated the market so its really only been 3 years since the Apple and Google started to take over

and for them to say that Apple is still addign features to iOS is the same as what BB did to BBOS over the years yet they still claim that BB hasnt innovated, its just hypocritical gibberish trying to cover their asses
    bingo! im gonna stop watching these things. i know what to expect
    03-18-13 09:07 PM
    The guy from the Verge is a ******.
    03-18-13 09:12 PM
    Your analogy seems to be bit screwed up. First, Blackberry is not fat. Secondly, these idiots are not trainers. They are at best bunch of morons, with below average IQ who are just following herd. When BB will be successful, they will change their tune.
    .pinkberry likes this.
    03-18-13 09:43 PM
    LOL this was poor from bloomberg.You brought a debate/talking point with no BB representative.Then talk to two clueless orange defenders who have no data on what the Z10 is actually doing how its getting users from other platforms.How was we going to get a balanced argument?

Who goes to court hearing 1 side of the story.This was fail from bloomberg poor journalism not having any BB defendant on this talking point.Kevin the N4bb guy would of buried these chumps with actual data facts.This right here is probably why Kevin is going to New york and Mobile nations to follow.Too much misleading info put out here by the verge and engadget has been for years.It has made no sense getting reviews from people who loan devices for a week and then write reviews without actually using devices as yearly drivers.At least with mobile nation sectors you get consistent reviews,updates over time not some product release loan.

Someone tell that ***** that all you need is specs to run cyborg its a vm nothing more its not optimized for ****.This is why Kevins going to New york get rid of these cluless people commenting on blackberry when they know nothing.Getting right real information out there has cost BB aint gonna be easy but needs to be done.
    03-19-13 04:21 AM
    Typical metro Apple lover verge reporters.

The girl looks like a bird.

Why does he suddenly switch and say yes apple has slowed once it is from Samsung's perspective???????
    03-19-13 06:18 AM