My playbook sux compared to my z10. It is a complete dog in every way. The power cord is great though for charging the zed

Posted via CB10
    Speakers and the Charger were my favorite things about the PlayBook... bought three of those USB chargers when someone had them for $4 on Amazon long ago. But alise even those have fallen behind the times... new phone requires a Turbo Charger.

But that 64GB Playbook still makes a great platform for my grandkids to watch the Disney catalog I installed on it for them. As those speakers are the one area where not even the iPad can compete. Unfortunately as they have gotten older (now 5) they would rather play an interactive Disney game on an iPad than watch a movie for the 100th time..
    06-27-16 10:36 AM

Every day you here see and read no stop trash on the news in news paper *and on the web... about Blackberry. *

Posted via CB10
    Uh what? No one even reports on BlackBerry any more. You really think they are reported on negatively now? They aren't even mentioned in the media any more.
    06-27-16 01:32 PM
    Uh what? No one even reports on BlackBerry any more. You really think they are reported on negatively now? They aren't even mentioned in the media any more.
    They're mentioned a lot on Investing & Finance websites, because of BBRY.. They're being discussed and criticized constantly there.. I don't know about newspapers though. I'm not in the US or Canada.
    06-27-16 01:38 PM
    They're mentioned a lot on Investing & Finance websites, because of BBRY.. They're being discussed and criticized constantly there.. I don't know about newspapers though. I'm not in the US or Canada.
    They're not mentioned much in newspapers in the U.S. or Canada. They are an afterthought.
    06-27-16 05:38 PM
    Sure, but all those "fans" are waiting for the real Blackberry phone to arrive. The Classic was not it. Too big and no replaceable battery. The Passport is really a niche device (JC said so himself) and it ain't exactly cheap.
    Considering that the "fans" are fickle and inherently unsatisfiable, what exactly would be the "real" BlackBerry?
    medic22003 likes this.
    06-27-16 05:57 PM
    I would like 2 BB's somewhere between the Classic and the Passport in size, running BB10 or Android; 1 full touchscreen and 1 keyboard. They need to be built with with a strong browser installed with best in class build quality. I returned my silver Passport because of screen lift. I have the ATT version and it is pretty good so far... some double typing- that needs to not be an issue in 20never. Since we are dreaming on this rainy morning I would like to be able to choose two options between the high- range and mid -range more ram, better processor options, removable battery.
    nogutsnoglory likes this.
    06-28-16 05:49 AM
    I would like 2 BB's somewhere between the Classic and the Passport in size, running BB10 or Android; 1 full touchscreen and 1 keyboard. They need to be built with with a strong browser installed with best in class build quality. I returned my silver Passport because of screen lift. I have the ATT version and it is pretty good so far... some double typing- that needs to not be an issue in 20never. Since we are dreaming on this rainy morning I would like to be able to choose two options between the high- range and mid -range more ram, better processor options, removable battery.
    Agreed. BB seems like it is chasing the market not creating the market. They keep trying to come up with the device of all devices to capture market share. BB should have realized its niche in the market and focused on that. BB needs to go back to its roots. BB will never succeed by trying to be apple or Samsung. It needs to be BB.
    Last edited by nogutsnoglory; 06-28-16 at 08:36 PM.
    Griffin2012 likes this.
    06-28-16 06:13 AM
    Don't try to out-Apple Apple, it's not going to work.

Promoting unique strengths with a selected target group more likely to succeed. But it has to be targeted properly... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    TgeekB and Griffin2012 like this.
    06-28-16 06:00 PM
    See yesterday's WSJ. Wall Street group creating private messaging mobile service for wall street. Argh. Do I even need to say it?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 06:57 PM
    See yesterday's WSJ. Wall Street group creating private messaging mobile service for wall street. Argh. Do I even need to say it?

Posted via CB10
    Do you've it's name or a link? I Tried to google it, came up with nothing.
    06-29-16 12:17 AM
    Don't try to out-Apple Apple, it's not going to work.

Promoting unique strengths with a selected target group more likely to succeed. But it has to be targeted properly... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    ...and actually marketed to more than just handful of people.
    07-01-16 02:22 PM
86 ... 234