what happened to day in canada rim was down 8cents and rimm in the us if you need help finding it it was down 49cents why. o buy the way the canadian dollar was down almost 80cents you figure it out every one's a trader now
    06-30-10 10:23 PM
    what happened to day in canada rim was down 8cents and rimm in the us if you need help finding it it was down 49cents why. o buy the way the canadian dollar was down almost 80cents you figure it out every one's a trader now

And what exactly does todays action have to do with what happened to RIMM shares at around 2:50 EST on the 29th with volume after a Bloomberg article regarding Apple and Verizon was released. Like I said, just pull up the chart. I can tell from your posts that English may or may not be your first language, so honestly I'm just going to chalk it up to a misunderstanding. i think you aren't really comprehending my original post. And honestly, there's no need for the snide remarks regarding my trading when you don't know me from a hole in the wall. Good luck to you. The market has it's way of making traders humble.
    07-01-10 11:50 AM
    And what exactly does todays action have to do with what happened to RIMM shares at around 2:50 EST on the 29th with volume after a Bloomberg article regarding Apple and Verizon was released. Like I said, just pull up the chart. I can tell from your posts that English may or may not be your first language, so honestly I'm just going to chalk it up to a misunderstanding. i think you aren't really comprehending my original post. And honestly, there's no need for the snide remarks regarding my trading when you don't know me from a hole in the wall. Good luck to you. The market has it's way of making traders humble.
    No Truer words have been spoken!

I'm still hopeful for RIM I actually am Waiting for RIM to reach $50 a share, then I am going to dump some coin into them, RIMM is already there but I'm going to stick on the TSE, I expect RIM to fall a little more and just hope I can buy before they announce the new hardware that will have OS6, my bank will be they will gain some growth with truly new phones, and that the S3 rumours will be a huge gain for them in Q4 :P

or he Market will make me cry and they'll fall to the $40 dollar range
    07-01-10 02:44 PM
    And what exactly does todays action have to do with what happened to RIMM shares at around* 2:50 EST* on the 29th with volume after a Bloomberg article regarding Apple and Verizon was released. Like I said, just pull up the chart. I can tell from your posts that English may or may not be your first language, so honestly I'm just going to chalk it up to a misunderstanding. i think you aren't really comprehending my original post. And honestly, there's no need for the snide remarks regarding my trading when you don't know me from a hole in the wall. Good luck to you. The market has it's way of making traders humble.
    Sorry personal OCD here...

If your going to go so far as to cite the time zone please do it properly. It is currently EDT, not EST.

So many people do that wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 04:10 PM

If your going to go so far as to cite the time zone please do it properly. It is currently EDT, not EST.

LOL!! I found this correction so funny

From Mid March till early November it is EDT for Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)
    Appart from that it is EST for Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
    07-01-10 04:47 PM

Yeah that is some serious OCD. And I'll likely continue to not get it correctly. But thanks for the heads up. Cheers.
    07-01-10 06:10 PM
    No Truer words have been spoken!

I'm still hopeful for RIM I actually am Waiting for RIM to reach $50 a share, then I am going to dump some coin into them, RIMM is already there but I'm going to stick on the TSE, I expect RIM to fall a little more and just hope I can buy before they announce the new hardware that will have OS6, my bank will be they will gain some growth with truly new phones, and that the S3 rumours will be a huge gain for them in Q4 :P

or he Market will make me cry and they'll fall to the $40 dollar range
    Im indifferent on RIMM. It seems somewhat cheap, but market conditions are tough for the longs right now. Im definitely not a RIMM doom and gloomer who thinks they are going the way of Palm. And while they have very tough competition the smartphone market itself keeps growing. But cant escape the dosappointing reslts they've had the last few quarters. But the future is always more important than the past.
    07-01-10 06:19 PM
    Yeah that is some serious OCD. And I'll likely continue to not get it correctly. But thanks for the heads up. Cheers.
    Just doing my part.

07-01-10 06:24 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD