Hey guys I am new to blogging and and I would like to have few ideas on BlackBerry to write for.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 01:11 PM
    Blogging:You're doing it wrong.

EDIT: You know what, I'll humor you.

1. BlackBerry Blend (and the update coming on Beta);
    2. How specs don't matter when the OS performs well;
    3. How a BlackBerry is a productivity machine;
    4. How media is shortsighted to dimiss BlackBerry as a player;
    5. IoT;
    6. BES12 and BES12 Cloud (prices are out btw)
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    04-25-15 01:36 PM
    What is blogging but blathering your thoughts to the world? Honestly, no one cares. And that's not personal - no one cares about my blog either (and I have the stats to prove it! Lol...)

Investigative reporting is interesting to read, but it requires research, time, a lot of effort per story. If THAT is what you would like to do, I am sure lots of people here would be interested in your *work*. Otherwise, like I said, no one cares - you may as well just blurt out a forum thread here for everyone's entertainment.
    diegonei and Taigatrommel like this.
    04-25-15 01:42 PM
    I am ready to work hard for that

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 01:43 PM
    A lot of research and other things I am ready to do it all .

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 01:44 PM
    What is blogging but blathering your thoughts to the world? Honestly, no one cares. And that's not personal - no one cares about my blog either (and I have the stats to prove it! Lol...)

Investigative reporting is interesting to read, but it requires research, time, a lot of effort per story. If THAT is what you would like to do, I am sure lots of people here would be interested in your *work*. Otherwise, like I said, no one cares - you may as well just blurt out a forum thread here for everyone's entertainment.
    Been running a blog for 6 years now and I am convinced only I care about it. There is a handful of people that visit it though, but I am not that sure if thet care at all if one day we just vanish.

A lot of research and other things I am ready to do it all .
    Then get busy with it instead of asking for it here dude...
    04-25-15 01:46 PM
    Do you even own a BB10 phone? If you do, you would know what to blog about instantly because the best of BlackBerry is noticeable in every phone.

Example. Passport is about work wide and Classic owners are keyboard enthusiasts for writers and hardcore emailers.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 04:46 PM
    Here's a story you can investigate: Pickles from India (on the shelves in Canada).

I noticed this one year at Walmart - the cheapest (and best tasting!) pickles on the shelf came all the way from India! To me this made no sense what so ever, because by that point in August we had picked at least 60 cucumbers from the 9 vines in our backyard.

It's not like cucumbers (pickles) don't grow in North America, so what abomination of economics makes it sensible to ship pickles literally around to the opposite side of the planet?

Yeah, riddle me that, Batman!

Ps. It relates to BlackBerry, because I eat pickles and I have a BlackBerry.
    geoffsdad likes this.
    04-25-15 05:44 PM