Will we ever be able to do this ? I am tried of these foolish contacts that constantly boardcast Ignorance .
    12-17-10 01:19 PM
    I hope so...

I give my contacts one warning to not send me that crap. If they do it again, then they get deleted.
    12-17-10 01:30 PM
    Will we ever be able to do this ? I am tried of these foolish contacts that constantly boardcast Ignorance .
    Out of curisosity, can you elaborate a little on what kind of broadcast messages you're receiving? Are they BBM messages from people in your groups? Or people who have your PIN and now are sending spam? Or people who post gibberish on the CB forums? Not sure what you're talking about. Thx.
    12-17-10 01:57 PM
    especially those bbm chain msgs about "updating" and all that crap if you don't forward it all your bbm info gets deleted! Like really?
    REALLY?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 01:58 PM
    I could really do without all the send this to "x" amount of people.

People who participate in those should be arrested
    12-17-10 06:36 PM
    Glad I'm not in a group. Is it like those stupid cursed chains that claim your nads will fall off if you don't send it to 5 people? Hahaha!

12-17-10 09:04 PM
    I got more of that crap from individuals than groups when I had a BB and used BBM. That was the most annoying "feature" ever.
    12-17-10 09:17 PM
    Out of curisosity, can you elaborate a little on what kind of broadcast messages you're receiving? Are they BBM messages from people in your groups? Or people who have your PIN and now are sending spam? Or people who post gibberish on the CB forums? Not sure what you're talking about. Thx.

Ppl tend of forward alot of bull****....

E.g " RIM would like you to forward this mssg so we can delete members that are not using the BBM"

LOL LMAO
    12-18-10 08:30 AM
    especially those bbm chain msgs about "updating" and all that crap if you don't forward it all your bbm info gets deleted! Like really?
    REALLY?!

I hate them .........
    12-18-10 08:39 AM
    I don't receive them anymore unless its something serious that needs to be broadcasted and everyone on my list hates sending them.

Just wait till 2012, OMGWTFBBQ is it going to get hectic with forward messages via text/mms and BBM.

Thnx, �Tripster�

12-18-10 08:49 AM
    I especially hate the ones that say if you don't foward this you will loose access to your BBM or be charged extra for it...sooooo frustrating
    12-18-10 11:50 AM
    So for those of you receiving all the spam BBMs, are you in a bunch of groups and/or did you openly post your PIN for others to add at will? Fortunately, I don't receive any BBM spam, but I don't post my PIN publicly and I'm only in one small group. I guess I'll count my self lucky so far.
    12-18-10 02:41 PM
    So for those of you receiving all the spam BBMs, are you in a bunch of groups and/or did you openly post your PIN for others to add at will? Fortunately, I don't receive any BBM spam, but I don't post my PIN publicly and I'm only in one small group. I guess I'll count my self lucky so far.
    i am in only 2 groups(which i dont recieve spam from) and i do not post my pin/barcode publically....and yes you are lucky that you dont get spam
    12-18-10 04:49 PM
    I especially hate the ones that say if you don't foward this you will loose access to your BBM or be charged extra for it...sooooo frustrating
    My BBM list is going to be very small if ppl dont stop that
    12-22-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD