Is there a way to prevent receiving emails to a specific email address during defined time frames? I am looking for a way to block work emails from the time I get off to the time I start back the next day. I found a couple apps that will delay emails that I send, but they don't even want to receive emails outside of working hours. My boss keeps yelling at me for working when I am not on the clock.

Any help is appreciated
    06-30-09 07:26 PM
    No help? No ideas?
    06-30-09 11:07 PM
    Your phone can't stop the emails, because they are pushed from the server side - the phone simply gets incoming traffic and sorts it into mailboxes. I don't know any single application which integrates all the features you want, but between you and your phone you already have what you need.

1. Make a new notification profile "Personal Time" which doesn't alert for emails on your work account.
    2. Download and install the eHomelife Self-Discipline application which switches the profile and prevents you checking the mailbox unless you get paid to do it.
    07-01-09 06:11 AM
    Your phone can't stop the emails, because they are pushed from the server side - the phone simply gets incoming traffic and sorts it into mailboxes. I don't know any single application which integrates all the features you want, but between you and your phone you already have what you need.

1. Make a new notification profile "Personal Time" which doesn't alert for emails on your work account.
    2. Download and install the eHomelife Self-Discipline application which switches the profile and prevents you checking the mailbox unless you get paid to do it.

I did a google search for "ehomelife" and nothing came up. Do you have a link for that app?
    07-02-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD