Dont forget that 3 year contract also.
    01-30-13 11:01 AM
    With the position Blackberry is in the new devices should of launched today! Things like this will hurt the future of blackberry I just hope there is no more issues to deal with!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 11:01 AM
    honestly i dont know but it just seems odd to not get even 1 of them to have it available within 30 days of launch
    While this is going a bit conspiracy theory, maybe it is actually down to verizon and at&t, neither of those would be ready until then and because they are a much larger part of the market, blackberry has turned around and held it back from the other two as well.
    01-30-13 11:02 AM
    That was a canadian thing where it is quite normal.
    01-30-13 11:03 AM
    I think the standard in the US will be the normal 2 yr deal, but at $199... possibly less by the end of the year and towards the holidays. Probably down to $99 on ATT by next Christmas. The Que series would be less, I guess.
    01-30-13 11:04 AM
    Thats right I'm MAD (highly pissed off), March ...are you kidding me. There is no more RIM its now called BLACKBERRY and they messed up in the US market with a March released date. Its not totally the carriers fault. Here we go again
    01-30-13 11:05 AM
    Verizon has a sign-up for info which I did. I may be taking a short trip to Canada to buy one there. Anyone know which will work on Verizon?
    01-30-13 11:06 AM
    With the position Blackberry is in the new devices should of launched today! Things like this will hurt the future of blackberry I just hope there is no more issues to deal with!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Technically they will launch today, just not in the US. UK will probably be selling them tonight...
    01-30-13 11:07 AM
    I'm very patient... Willing to wait until march...BUT.... Will i have push email on the z10??? Instant email like I've had on all my other blackberries??
    01-30-13 11:08 AM
    Verizon has a sign-up for info which I did. I may be taking a short trip to Canada to buy one there. Anyone know which will work on Verizon?
    It is CDMA/LTE. Good luck...
    While this is going a bit conspiracy theory, maybe it is actually down to verizon and at&t, neither of those would be ready until then and because they are a much larger part of the market, blackberry has turned around and held it back from the other two as well.
    Well I do know that some exec at VZN recently muttered some stuff about "we're going to do for WP8 what we did for Android". I find the entire lack of, or barely lip service tiny space given to BB10 on both Vzn's and ATT's websites extremely telling. They're not interested. If RIM was running any OS made in silicon valley or redmond on the Z10 phone I bet you'd see a change in attitude.
    Flatman likes this.
    Damn this sucks. We can blame Verizon/ATT as fans of the company but the average consumer is going to blame Blackberry. Show us this new phone and then make us wait 2 months to get it? Apple shows it's new iphone and has it available within 2 weeks, while hype is still there. 2 months form now Samsung is going to announce and release it's Galaxy S4 and Apple will be launching the 5s. I dunno guys, think they really messed up by making consumers wait 2 months after a products announcement for it's availability, the most press the device is going to get was today, by the time end of March rolls around all that hype will have dissipated. (Not to mention April for the keyboard device, the one that I'm interested in. If the S4 blows me away or the 5s makes enough incremental improvements to keep me interested, it'll definitely be a tough decision)
    01-30-13 11:09 AM
    Hope they release bb10 for playbook before then at least. I can wait another month for the Bold 10, don't like the q10 name so much but phones look awesome!
    01-30-13 11:10 AM
    My current phone works fine. I'm still under contract. If your current phone works fine what's the big deal?

Yes I know everyone has already been waiting a long time but it's not that much longer.
    Robbyb likes this.
    Thats right I'm MAD (highly pissed off), March ...are you kidding me. There is no more RIM its now called BLACKBERRY and they messed up in the US market with a March released date. Its not totally the carriers fault. Here we go again
    It mostly is. I'll ask you the same question I asked howarmat: What beyond everything they could do, are you expecting them to do after being told no? Invade the USA and hold the carrier CEO's hostage?? Do you seriously think RIM doesn't want the business? gawd.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    Pick me up one that will work on att.
    01-30-13 11:11 AM
    But why the exclusive on white for VZW? This is not good news lol. ATT hasn't even announced it yet. Sprint and VZW have
    AT&T

https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=EjMYhxds82G
    Last edited by lc1412; 01-30-13 at 11:22 AM.
    01-30-13 11:11 AM
    It really is not important if it is the carrier or Blackberry's fault. The bottom line it is a disaster to the stock. Once it was known that there was a delay the stock started dropping and has not stopped. The new Blackberry needed to move mountains to have at least one US carrier on board to carry the phone at least some time in early Feb . Announcing in January and then deliver in March is about the worst thing that can happen to them. I have no confidence in AT&T and can understand they want to make sure they check out every angle to rip off their customers for more money. But the new Blackberry needed to use all their energy to see that it did not happen. I give all the carriers and the new Blackberry a failing score for this delay.
    Flatman and jelp2 like this.
    01-30-13 11:16 AM
    Not Found

The requested URL /busine...id=vhIVV6uWsM5 was not found on this server
    01-30-13 11:17 AM
    On the phone with AT&T now. Rep does not have a clue. Customer care doesn't have a clue when new BlackBerry devices will be launched. In fact, the rep that I spoke to said she wasn't even aware of new BlackBerry devices. She suggested that I go to an AT&T store and ask them about release dates.
    01-30-13 11:18 AM
    Forgive me if this has been speculated on already, but what motive does AT&T, Verizon, et al. have for not carrying BB10 sooner than March? Is this a purposeful snub so that the US launch will get buried by the new Galaxy release in early Spring? If so, how would that benefit the carriers?

I don't want to believe this is a concerted effort by four carriers to sink Blackberry, but it increasingly seems like this is a likely scenario.
    01-30-13 11:18 AM
    On the phone with AT&T now. Rep does not have a clue. Customer care doesn't have a clue when it will be launched.
    Ok so maybe it is a concerted effort. I have no words. This is unbelievable.
    01-30-13 11:19 AM
    Then how it is Samsung and Apple can get their items out with the same carriers and RIM cannot.

They strong armed the carriers to take OS7 phones, remember that?
    Pay back is **** RIM.

RIMs fault all the way if the carriers are playing hard ball with them.

Tim
    Because the iPhone and Android phones are essentially the same devices iteration after iteration regardless of hardware.

Also, why would you reward a country that has snubbed BB's when you can sell more BB's to countries that still embrace it?
    01-30-13 11:20 AM
    Not Found

The requested URL /busine...id=vhIVV6uWsM5 was not found on this server
    Try this......................... AT&T

https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=EjMYhxds82G
    shaleem likes this.
    01-30-13 11:21 AM
    Forgive me if this has been speculated on already, but what motive does AT&T, Verizon, et al. have for not carrying BB10 sooner than March.
    AT&T is probably trying to find ways to nickel and dime customers.

examples.
    Block bridge and make people pay extra for it.
    Maybe make people pay extra for BBM?
    01-30-13 11:22 AM
130 1234 ...