Get A BlackBerry. It Is well worth it and seems to be what you are looking for. You will Regret getting the Thunder
    Did you mean NOT regret getting the Thunder?

It may be a moot point anyways, as I tried a curve today and didn't like the tiny keys (and I have tiny hands), so the larger layout of the Thunder may be better for me
    07-28-08 06:51 PM
    There are HUNDREDS of drop-dead cool end-user applications for BlackBerry.

There's a choice of navigators better than the dedicated dashboard units. There are ways to find the car when you forgot where you parked it. You can view photos of traffic on the road ahead. A background app can sound a warning when you're near speed enforcement. You can one-click into major newspapers and network news online sources. You can remotely work your desktop PC. You can check on weather with anything from simple forecasts to animated radar & satellite images. You can research and trade stocks. You can get all kinds of maps for all kinds of different places, often just by speaking their name or description. You can find out the name of the song that just played on a radio station and click to have links to the song sent to your e-mail. You can play music and videos. I'm barely even warming up.

Other platforms may try to position BlackBerry as just being about enterprises and messaging, but that's just one pretty cheek on a completely beautiful lady.
    07-28-08 08:17 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD