So i jjust got the blackberry curve 8900, i call it bold mini bold hahaha
    ANYWAYS
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON, I ADD these 2 friends who have pearls, but there not getting my request, we tried the battery thing its not workin, im not getting there requests
    12-21-08 11:54 PM
    Ensure all three of you have the correct data plan. Now ensure that you all have updated your PINs and IMEIs on the BIS website.

Try then doing battery pulls and then attempting to add them by their BB email address.
    12-21-08 11:57 PM
    Here is the Rogers BIS site:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    12-21-08 11:58 PM
    Ensure all three of you have the correct data plan. Now ensure that you all have updated your PINs and IMEIs on the BIS website.

Try then doing battery pulls and then attempting to add them by their BB email address.
    how do you find out your bb address?
    12-22-08 12:02 AM
    how do we update our pins
    12-22-08 12:10 AM
    I think J0606 is referring to your name@rogers.blackberry.net address. You will see this on your list of email addresses and/or your only email address shown on your BIS page (the link posted anove).

Also you may see it when you go to your messages folder... Menu button (left of trackball) and Options / Email settings / click on the email and you will see all your emails listed... Or it may be right there. That's my long answer, right or wrong

Hope it's helpfull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 12:12 AM
    How Do We Update Our Pins
    12-22-08 12:13 AM
    how do we update our pins
    That one I don't know... Never had to do that one. Hopefully someone chimes in with a clear answer. My loose guess is re-sending of service books... From BIS page.

Do you have the login capability of the BIS page?

12-22-08 12:14 AM
    YES I DO
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON I THOUGHT THIS BLACKBERRY MESSENGER Stuff was easy
    12-22-08 12:17 AM
    If Jayden0606 doesn't post back on the pin reset... Maybe PM him here on CB with a copy of the link to this thread and invite him back to elaborate on the reset pin. I'm on my BB, otherwise I would be happy to do some searching for ya...

Also before that... You could search... Maybe even advanced search / by thread title / keyword "reset pin"

You are right... WTF... I know "it should be easy" but sounds like you've been thrown a bit of a curve ball. Hope you can resolve quickly...

12-22-08 12:26 AM
    Why Isnt It Working Is It Cause Theres A Snwo Storm?!
    12-22-08 12:32 AM
    LOL.... You might be right... if you are talking about Vancouver... Then yup, a snowstorm is as unusual here as is your Messenger problem.

You may need this for the morning, happen to have the Rogers Blackberry support # in my contact list for when I dead end here... Even though I usually get better help here at Crackberry.

(800)931-3282

12-22-08 12:48 AM
    By looking at this... I'm thinking Jayden0606 reference to PIN reset might entail calling Rogers BB Support to do just that...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/use...n-reset-33227/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/pin...y-curve-73481/

:~|
    12-22-08 12:53 AM
    ME OR my contacts?
    12-22-08 01:12 AM
    I'm at a loss and am stumped... have you made any headway?
    12-22-08 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD