I here talk of different browsers in the threads but none of there names are really mentioned. All I really use is the Google mobile app and surf/connect through there. What are the different browsers and do they differ greatly from the BB Browser? Faster, easier to navigate, better options???
    03-22-11 07:22 AM
    Part of it depends on which device you have. The native browser in BB6 is much better than the OS 5 version. It is supposed to be in line with some of the other mobile browsers out there.

Two of the other options are Opera Mini and Bolt. Both seem to render well, although some sites look better in one browser than the other. Bolt has an integrated video viewer (although none of them can view Flash video).
    BB9650 likes this.
    03-22-11 08:00 AM
    Just to add to what Xopher said ... consensus is that the native OS6 browser is generally better than Opera Mini and Bolt. I tried Bolt and didn't care for it at all. I've seen a few users swear by Opera Mini, but I don't know if that was on a candybar form factor or a large touch screen. Another thing to consider is that while one or the other may render some pages better, they don't have the same user interface options as the BB browser, like keyboard shortcuts and certain useful menu options.
    BB9650 likes this.
    03-22-11 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD