So there I was messing around with my Curve enjoying every minute of the trackball, when i discover a huge error. I mean what is RIM thinking not including this essential feature to the phone. I was so mad i literatly threw my phone to the ground. How can this blackberry curve not have a.............Death Laser. I mean, comon, its such a basic feature. Just think of all its useful applications.

ex #1: Theres this cute girl and you ask her for her number. She tells you she already has a boyfriend. Then BAM, Death Laser to her boyfriend; now shes single and you two can go get some coffee.

ex #2: You're walking down the road when you notice a puddle of water. you realize you will most likely get wet. Sure you can step aside, but your an American, puddles should move for you. So you take out ur BB and BAM, death laser evaporates the water, and you continue to walk safely on.

So in conclusion, we should tell RIM to get off their lazy arses and get some work done. No Death Laser? what is this, the year 2018, when phones didnt have death lasers. ppsshhhhh.

And also, it wouldn't hurt if it could make fudge sundaes every once in a while.
    07-16-08 07:29 PM
    Sharks with lazers on their head?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 07:30 PM
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................right
    07-16-08 07:33 PM
    As an American I have to say... Ur right

07-16-08 07:34 PM
    I totally agree with you Zato. A major failing on RIM's part. I have heard, however, that this will be included in OS 5.1.
    07-16-08 07:35 PM
    I'll have whatever coffee ur drinking dude.

07-16-08 07:36 PM
    Yes, i heard that rumor also. Hopefully everything goes as planned
    07-16-08 07:37 PM
    So what's wrong with your phone? Mine's got that Lazer!
    07-16-08 07:37 PM
    Um, nice Zato, easy there fella, good Zato. There you go, calm down, good boy, now take your nice medicine. It's good, see, very tasty. Then you can go with the nice men from the hosp..., er, amusement park. Yes, the amusement park. Then you can come back to Crackberry when you're all rested. K?

07-16-08 07:39 PM
    hhhmmmm. . . ok
    07-16-08 07:40 PM
    All Dr. Evil wanted for his birthday was some fricken sharks with fricken lasers.....
    07-16-08 07:42 PM
    So what's wrong with your phone? Mine's got that Lazer!
    youre lying cbmember, y must u liieee *starts crying*
    07-16-08 07:57 PM
    Um, nice Zato, easy there fella, good Zato. There you go, calm down, good boy, now take your nice medicine. It's good, see, very tasty. Then you can go with the nice men from the hosp..., er, amusement park. Yes, the amusement park. Then you can come back to Crackberry when you're all rested. K?

LMAO! Crap, forgot to take my green pill today or is it the blue one.
    07-16-08 08:02 PM
    Actually, I read that it won't appear until OS 50.1.
    07-16-08 08:04 PM

Lmao!

07-16-08 08:05 PM
    Dude, puff puff give, puff puff give, I want some of that devil lettuce you are on!!
    07-16-08 08:08 PM
    oh man, i luv how some get it and some think im serious, hahaha
    man, i love crackberry
    07-16-08 08:23 PM
    LMFAO!
    That's even better then the not taking his meds.
    07-16-08 08:24 PM
    Actually, RIM did have a beta version of Death Laser 1.0 out; they quitely shut it down after several unfortunate incidents. However, I understand that there are still a couple of 8310s out there with Death Laser 1.0 loaded on them; just check with Ebay!
    07-16-08 08:28 PM
    This thread made me lol are you high or something?
    07-16-08 08:36 PM
    Bro, who cares if she has a boyfriend!

07-16-08 08:38 PM
    I think someone needs to really go to rehab for crack.

o well the title sure made a lot of people read this ..
    07-16-08 09:12 PM
    I'll have whatever coffee ur drinking dude.

Lol no joke that must be some strong stuff

07-16-08 09:17 PM
    Actually, RIM did have a beta version of Death Laser 1.0 out; they quitely shut it down after several unfortunate incidents. However, I understand that there are still a couple of 8310s out there with Death Laser 1.0 loaded on them; just check with Ebay!
    I had a beta of Death Laser 4.5, but I can't give you the link - RIM made me remove it.
    07-16-08 09:20 PM
    My good lord in heaven above.... I nearly spit out my granola bar!!!! This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

My coworker just got the new iphone, and he has a fully functional light sabre app. My only question is..... Where's mine!!? Huh rim!!!!!????

07-16-08 09:22 PM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD