Okay this is considering that most of us have data plans (which have unlimted texting) or those of us who just have unlimited texting.

Most of us go crazy wanting apps like ESPN Laucncher and such but what we forget about is the use of TEXTING.

You can just sign up for ESPN Alerts and get SMS every time your favorite team wins etc.

And for news you have CNN ALERTS

And for general questions, we dont need the internet since we have Cha Cha( a free text based search engine with live guides to answer each and every question)

What do you guys think?
    02-22-09 06:08 PM
    I do not like news alerts but I have had ESPN alerts on my phone since the first day. I love it, I get updates all day and rely on them (especially since my Dodgers are trying to hook a big fish this off season)
    02-22-09 06:27 PM
    You can use google as well.
    02-22-09 06:54 PM
    I'll admit, I didn't know about Cha Cha...I'll have to take a peek at that. Thanks!
    02-22-09 07:13 PM
    Not to pick, but you mean launchers, not apps. I rarely text, so I only pay for 200 a month. But couldn't live without apps like Vlingo, Gmaps, DocsToGo, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 08:51 PM
    I just think if you have a device like a bb just make sure you have everything that you need if an app you want uses/works by txt then make sure you have that
    02-22-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD