you may think this forum is an assigned Blackberry one but
    all its main competitors are lined up on top of each site here.

can't think of any other hardware producer doing that in their forum
    and its somehow weird when RIM is already struggling to keep
    Blackberry hardware customers.

or are these the extra bits where RIM sees his cash pile grow from?
    BBC News - Blackberry maker RIM reports loss but sees cash pile grow

Damian
    10-24-12 02:04 AM
    you may think this forum is an assigned Blackberry one but
    all its main competitors are lined up on top of each site here.

can't think of any other hardware producer doing that in their forum
    What in blue blazes are you talking about, do you think RIM owns this forum or something?
    10-24-12 02:08 AM
    What in blue blazes are you talking about, do you think RIM owns this forum or something?
    Thundering typhoons I believe he does.
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-12 04:26 AM
    well, I did massive BB adverts and the log-out to BB news lead me to.
    nothing wrong with it - to err is human!

however, a 'Master' who signs with
    "Don't be judgmental. Don't call yourself right and others, who do different things, wrong. "
    but answers in a snobby way and people who like that is worse than my mistake.

Damian
    10-24-12 05:16 AM
    Bla1ze - can't blame people from thinking that way - usually, BB information is available on CrackBerry long Before it's on BlackBerry.com :-)
    10-24-12 05:49 AM
    well, I did massive BB adverts and the log-out to BB news lead me to.
    nothing wrong with it - to err is human!

however, a 'Master' who signs with
    "Don't be judgmental. Don't call yourself right and others, who do different things, wrong. "
    but answers in a snobby way and people who like that is worse than my mistake.

Damian
    I think I know what you're getting at here. Regardless of who owns Crackberry.com, there's a whole lot more anti-BB rhetoric flying around than one might expect on a site supposedly dedicated to BlackBerry users and enthusiasts. Yeah yeah, the argument has been going on for longer than I've been a member here. But the difference between offering opinions from various perspectives and simply disparaging RIM, the BB brand and it's users is not all that subtle. Yet those of us who point that out are labeled as blind, delusional fanboys who are doing ourselves a disservice by refusing to be enlightened by the enlightened from the other side. Yaaaawwwwn.

The argument is as tiresome now as it was before, if not more so, as evidenced by my continually expanding Ignore list. Yes, there are militant BB zealots who don't help the situation any. But in my opinion, one begets the other; and considering that this is Crackberry and not iMore or AndroidCentral, when the dust gets kicked up, one is left to wonder which begot which.
    Prince_Poppycock and zyben like this.
    10-24-12 07:18 AM
    More to the OP's point; yes the competitors are lined up across the top of this site, but that is because they all come under the "Mobile Nations" umbrella. If you visit the other sites listed, you will see Crackberry listed on their sites also...
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    10-24-12 08:10 AM
    Yawwwwnnn indeed - anyone who dares disagree with the well known positions of the well intentioned faithful "RIMEmpire" are dismissed as trolls.
    Blade cuts both ways.
    Your ignore list must be HUGE...

No news here.
    richardat and mikeo007 like this.
    10-24-12 08:10 AM
    Yawwwwnnn indeed - anyone who dares disagree with the well known positions of the well intentioned faithful "RIMEmpire" are dismissed as trolls.
    Blade cuts both ways.

No news here.
    Must not be any news in wpcentral or android central or imore either since so many need to post in the blackberry section. Those other forums must be really boring.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    10-24-12 09:04 AM
    Must not be any news in wpcentral or android central or imore either since so many need to post in the blackberry section. Those other forums must be really boring.
    This place must be pretty boring too since the majority of threads that have anything to do with the competition are started by the BB faithful.
    10-24-12 09:10 AM
    ^^ of course they're boring, BB10 is HOT! Seems CB is as addictive as the phones. Can't blame'em really, once you're hooked you're hooked. The other sites are just intermission hehe.
    10-24-12 09:15 AM
    Blade cuts both ways.

No news here.
    Thank you so much for making my point.

No, my list not huge, but you're on it, specifically because most of your posts are as useful and insightful as this one.
    10-24-12 09:15 AM
    That's nice. Have a great day.
    10-24-12 09:23 AM
    Thank you so much for making my point.

No, my list not huge, but you're on it, specifically because most of your posts are as useful and insightful as this one.
    Mine too, but people keep quoting.
    10-24-12 09:24 AM
    Why can't we all be friends?
    10-24-12 09:29 AM
    This place must be pretty boring too since the majority of threads that have anything to do with the competition are started by the BB faithful.
    It is and isn't. For me the news about BB10 is getting old and so far away yet but it's still nice to see something new. I see plenty of other fans that do no more than hunt down bad stories about RIM and post them every chance they get. Must be either fulfilling some bizarre need to get back at a slight or they just have nothing to talk about with their own platform. This is some, not all. I mean I don't hunt down bad stories about the others but some here do.

You however do make some good points and posts at times and I don't view you as one of those fanboys.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-24-12 09:41 AM
    Do I really need to translate ?

Blackberry's competitors nourished by Crackberry-lesbonobos_site.jpg
    BlackStormRising and kbz1960 like this.
    10-24-12 12:36 PM
    Do I really need to translate ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LesBonobos_site.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	123746
    Only if you can not using your Spanish cow English.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-24-12 12:43 PM
    It is and isn't. For me the news about BB10 is getting old and so far away yet but it's still nice to see something new. I see plenty of other fans that do no more than hunt down bad stories about RIM and post them every chance they get. Must be either fulfilling some bizarre need to get back at a slight or they just have nothing to talk about with their own platform. This is some, not all. I mean I don't hunt down bad stories about the others but some here do.

You however do make some good points and posts at times and I don't view you as one of those fanboys.
    It's funny you say that, because I don't really see any of those people desperately looking for bad stories to post. Mike is probably the most extreme regular poster I've seen, and as you say, he has good points. I usually see him as him, and most other posters "like" him, making sound, rational points, and debunking rhetoric with facts. To me, he and several other posters represent the "moderates"....interested in having meaningful discussions about the good and bad of RIM's situation. Yes, by it's very nature, that will involve quite a bit of negative right now, but that's the reality of the situation.

A small group of other posters seem intent only on touting ridiculous rhetoric, 90 % of which involves:
    1.bashing other products (bashing as in insults, not content-based criticism...when they do try content-based criticism, they make appalling mistakes revealing they actually don't know anything about the competition
    2.conspiracy theories
    3.personal insults toward users of other systems (they are all mindless idiots)
    4.cries of "hater" and "why are you here, get out!".....or other one-liner (one silly picture) posts

They also tend to have a lot of non sequiture responses...motivated either by emotional bias, or maybe just poor comprehension.

What's amazing about these posters, is they won't even concede things Heins, or other RIM employees have THEMSELVES acknowledged! Crazy! RIm is in GREAT shape financially! RIM sales are GREAT!! RIM's OLD products are the best!

Ah well...people will decide for themselves who they want to read, or respond to. I do think that stuff adds a lot of "noise" to the threads, but you can never get rid of that element on the internet. What compensates for that stuff for me, is that there are some very open-minded, thoughtful posters...they are the only reason I went from lurking to posting.
    10-24-12 05:40 PM
    You must not have been lurking much not so long ago. We had a few members (trolls, they are banned now) that did almost nothing but post constant doom and gloom threads but yep you'll have that on all sides.
    10-24-12 06:30 PM
    You must not have been lurking much not so long ago. We had a few members (trolls, they are banned now) that did almost nothing but post constant doom and gloom threads but yep you'll have that on all sides.
    Could be, I only came here on and off, to look for info, and when I came, I paid no attention to names, or who was posting what. In any case, I am taking a quick history course right now.....about some summer site spanning squabble. Unbelievable. Uglier and more childish than I thought.
    10-24-12 09:30 PM
    Blade cuts both ways.

No news here.
    Not by me. The ones I would label that way (though I'd never really say that), are the ones who have heaps of criticism and then when one looks at their post history there are NO posts that offer assistance to anyone here asking for help with a device issue. This tells me that person is really just here to argue and dump on everyone elses parade, and moreover cannot probably help because they are not even using a modern BB phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Prince_Poppycock and lnichols like this.
    10-24-12 09:58 PM