Has any been announced for NYC yet?
    01-22-13 05:50 PM
    Im very jealous of the TO winners, but congrats. Im sure you guys will enjoy.
    I may have had a better chance had I included the @blackberry in my tweets.
    01-22-13 05:54 PM
    Im one of them,playbook addict is one also
    01-22-13 05:56 PM
    There's no way they DMed 30 people already. . .holding out hope!!!! lol
    01-22-13 06:06 PM
    Im one of them,playbook addict is one also
    Another right here.

Any confirmation on carrier(s)? The contest noted RIM as the sponsor so I'd have thought there would be a wide spread of choices.
    01-22-13 06:53 PM
    I'm in for NYC.
    01-22-13 06:54 PM
    I emailed asking which carrier will be hosting the device the woman said she looking into it and will let me know... It was AT&T last yr someone said its Tmobile but as soon as I hear back I will let everyone know
    01-22-13 08:43 PM
    I just read that t-mobile is the major sponsor... which would be horrible if the phones were locked because due to frequencies I would only get EDGE at most on rogers here in canada... please correct me if i'm wrong..
    Where did you hear Tmo was sponsoring??

I find that unlikely because tmo isn't set to release the devices until march and thought verizon & at&t would be the carriers releasing earlier...

Don't know about canada carriers to tell you if tmo would work on rogers sry
    01-22-13 08:50 PM
    Im very jealous of the TO winners, but congrats. Im sure you guys will enjoy.
    I may have had a better chance had I included the @blackberry in my tweets.
    Yeah you pretty much had to include them, as per the rules.
    01-22-13 09:03 PM
    There's no way they DMed 30 people already. . .holding out hope!!!! lol
    Same here man, same here.
    01-22-13 09:03 PM
    Where did you hear Tmo was sponsoring??

I find that unlikely because tmo isn't set to release the devices until march and thought verizon & at&t would be the carriers releasing earlier...

Don't know about canada carriers to tell you if tmo would work on rogers sry
    Sry I read that tmo sponsored a BB10 Breakfast coming up. So 'stupidly' without reading further I assumed they were sponsoring this fan event too. I email the @RIM.com email on the registration page as well asking the same thing. So we'll see!
    01-22-13 09:08 PM
    Alrighty cool

Last years bb7 fan event AT&T sponsored

Hopefully we find out soon I have at&t a Tmo phone I can unlock and use but if its verizon the phone is useless to me
    01-22-13 09:11 PM
    Alrighty cool

Last years bb7 fan event AT&T sponsored

Hopefully we find out soon I have at&t a Tmo phone I can unlock and use but if its verizon the phone is useless to me
    Did you go to the Fan Event for BB7? If so, what was it like, like what happens and goes on at a 'Fan Event'?
    01-22-13 09:14 PM
    Did you go to the Fan Event for BB7? If so, what was it like, like what happens and goes on at a 'Fan Event'?
    Posted this on page 6 about last yrs bb7 fan night

... every winner gets a BB device (their guests do not) there was Open Bar & free appitizers and a dj. and you have to stay for the whole event they give the winners the phone at the end. You'll get a special wrist band

*Assuming this event is like last years*
    It was a lot of fun free drinks free food good music good ppl I looked up the place for this bb10nyc event its in an art gallery this time.. The place looks nice

Can't wait to have that BB10 device in my hands I've been dreaming about that damn phone for a long time hahaha
    01-22-13 09:23 PM
    Posted this on page 6 about last yrs bb7 fan night

It was a lot of fun free drinks free food good music good ppl I looked up the place for this bb10nyc event its in an art gallery this time.. The place looks nice

Can't wait to have that BB10 device in my hands I've been dreaming about that damn phone for a long time hahaha
    haha me too! I'm bringing a rogers micro sim with me just in case the phones are unlocked (which I hope they are, but i'm starting to think they won't be)
    If not unlocked do you call the US carrier (AT&T hypothetically) and they give you the unlock code or do you do it online somewhere?
    01-22-13 09:28 PM
    South African guys are done. I did not make it
    Congrats to the every one, all over, that did make it! Hope every one has a blast
    01-23-13 12:08 AM
    I know 2 people in my BBM groups that won the NYC event.. Anyone have any clue which version of the Z10 they'll be giving out? Carrier wise?
    01-23-13 03:16 AM
    I know 2 people in my BBM groups that won the NYC event.. Anyone have any clue which version of the Z10 they'll be giving out? Carrier wise?
    There has been no carrier indication whatsoever. But even in there was? What would that mean for the other folks who aren't with that specific carrier?
    01-23-13 05:00 AM
    To all those going to #BlackBerry10NYC I started a BBM Group message me your PIN #s if you want to join
    01-23-13 09:03 AM
    How long did it take for them to email you after you sent the signed affidavit? I sent mine at about 7pm last night.
    01-23-13 09:46 AM
    How long did it take for them to email you after you sent the signed affidavit? I sent mine at about 7pm last night.
    a few hours so dont fret

they are emailing a lot of people at the same time and given the time you sent yours in you will probably hear back from them this morning
    01-23-13 10:18 AM
    Thanks, they sent me the email at 1:30 yesterday afternoon so 24hrs is almost up, I'm just worrying for no reason I guess. Patience is not my forte lol
    a few hours so dont fret

they are emailing a lot of people at the same time and given the time you sent yours in you will probably hear back from them this morning
    01-23-13 10:25 AM
    Thanks, they sent me the email at 1:30 yesterday afternoon so 24hrs is almost up, I'm just worrying for no reason I guess. Patience is not my forte lol

haha me neither maybe email the person back? i know in the emails there was a phone# to call too
    01-23-13 10:28 AM
    I'll call them if I don't hear anything by 12:45
    01-23-13 10:49 AM
    "Any Entries received by any person or Twitter account in excess of the stated limitation will be void"

I am I understanding right, that according to the rules, if you tweeted more then 10 entries you are not eligible to win?

Reason I'm asking, is that the South African winners tweeted way more then 10 times, which is kind of upsetting, as they had an unfair advantage
    01-23-13 11:07 AM
274 ... 7891011