It be nice to have a true low-power bi-stable (like the kindle screen) notification bar/sliver that would always be "on".

Great idea!

Posted via CB10
    Andreas Kimishis1 likes this.
    02-26-14 08:16 PM
    The back notification screen being able to customize reminds me of the old Nextel dancing exterior light I miss that light
    02-26-14 08:50 PM
    Not a fan of the color scheme or the notification window. Also it strongly resembles a S3
    02-26-14 09:05 PM
    It be nice to have a true low-power bi-stable (like the kindle screen) notification bar/sliver that would always be "on".

Great idea!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks my friend

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 02:48 AM
    Not a fan of the color scheme or the notification window. Also it strongly resembles a S3
    Its okay, appreciate anyway your comments

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 02:49 AM
    New phone, new features!!!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Yeap

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 03:10 AM
    I like the notification screen option. Nice renders. But just curious if the trackpad will be of any help on an all touch device. Keep up the good work
    02-27-14 03:30 AM
    I like the notification screen option. Nice renders. But just curious if the trackpad will be of any help on an all touch device. Keep up the good work
    Thank you! The trackpad is an alternative to touch users, but it would be nice if BlackBerry will give the option for touch users if they want to use it as a hub button only

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    harshadpatel likes this.
    02-27-14 03:38 AM
    Totally love the design especially the silver thing except for the trackpad. I am not sure about that, though. Looks like you are planning on throwing your ideas at us to death, aren't you? Haha Just kidding! Keep them coming to make us drool and fantasize like dogs drooling and fantasizing about big delicious bones. God, that came out so wrong! Anyway, keep it up. Very impressive so far!
    02-27-14 03:39 AM
    Totally love the design especially the silver thing except for the trackpad. I am not sure about that, though. Looks like you are planning on throwing your ideas at us to death, aren't you? Haha Just kidding! Keep them coming to make us drool and fantasize like dogs drooling and fantasizing about big delicious bones. God, that came out so wrong! Anyway, keep it up. Very impressive so far!
    Haha thanks friend more and more ideas will come out based on your feedback for sure! I am not one of those people who says that BlackBerry is in that position that can't be innovative because of some financial issues. You all remember apple before the first ipod and how it became afterwards

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 04:35 AM
    New phone, new features!!!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Thanks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 07:54 AM
    Customisable notifications on the Notification Screen. Your favourite social networking sites get their colour

Blackberry Z100 (concept)-notification-concept-1-.png

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Last edited by Andreas Kimishis1; 02-27-14 at 12:14 PM.
    02-27-14 11:20 AM
    Customisable notifications on the Notification Screen. Your favourite social networking sites get their colour

*Snip*

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Haha, that one requires that CrackBerry FINALLY update their app and make it headless...damnit, CrackBerry! Get on this! How do you not have a Headless app...or even PM ability?! Even Whatsapp had headless when 10.1 was around...

OK, Rant over...Lol.

The design is very nice...I don't usually say that - I'm full of crap. Though, like many said...the lines on the back are too...iPhoney.

If BlackBerry had the cash, this would go nicely...though I don't think it would require that much extra to add that screen or the notification Logo...though programming it would take some man-hours.

Maybe pop your design off to the guys in charge...I can't remember who the new design head is. Maybe try and get the attention of CrackBerry Kevin and see if he likes it and would put it forward to them.

Shot in the dark but they might like your suggestions and credit you.

Anyway...good job on that!
    02-27-14 12:48 PM
    I like it, only thing is the LED light telling you you have a message sometimes disturbs me (I love it, but I don't want it to be a red light while in a meeting) so I turn it around. And the SECOND light would annoy me
    02-27-14 01:44 PM
    Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work.
    02-27-14 02:11 PM
    Haha, that one requires that CrackBerry FINALLY update their app and make it headless...damnit, CrackBerry! Get on this! How do you not have a Headless app...or even PM ability?! Even Whatsapp had headless when 10.1 was around...

OK, Rant over...Lol.

The design is very nice...I don't usually say that - I'm full of crap. Though, like many said...the lines on the back are too...iPhoney.

If BlackBerry had the cash, this would go nicely...though I don't think it would require that much extra to add that screen or the notification Logo...though programming it would take some man-hours.

Maybe pop your design off to the guys in charge...I can't remember who the new design head is. Maybe try and get the attention of CrackBerry Kevin and see if he likes it and would put it forward to them.

Shot in the dark but they might like your suggestions and credit you.

Anyway...good job on that!
    Thank you so much! I hope Kevin will see this design! I had the opportunity to see my design on crackberry news, but I would have to see what Kevin actually says about this design and its new screen.

Even though I was not inspired by iphone or I was not looking at it when I was designing it, many people said that but for sure it will change on my upcoming upgrade for the Z100! Thanks for your feedback!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 02:12 PM
    I like it, only thing is the LED light telling you you have a message sometimes disturbs me (I love it, but I don't want it to be a red light while in a meeting) so I turn it around. And the SECOND light would annoy me
    No worries my friend! You dont have to! You will be able to change that from the options so the back notification light on the logo wouldn't have been activated! Thanks for your feedback

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 02:13 PM
    Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 02:14 PM
    If that design will be pushed through, I know now my next phone...
    02-27-14 02:55 PM
    Man, notification screen is awesome! Great job!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 03:28 PM
    If that design will be pushed through, I know now my next phone...
    Thanks )

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 03:49 PM
    Man, notification screen is awesome! Great job!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks bro

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 03:49 PM
    Nice work

Trusted Member Genius
    02-27-14 04:40 PM
    I'll buy 3 please, big pimpin' so when is this imaginary phone due for release? You should send that idea to Foxconn and John Chen
    02-27-14 04:47 PM
    Nice work

Trusted Member Genius
    Thank you

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 04:55 PM
119 1234 ...