http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/m...iew/?zk=iphone

Interesting article and more so the comments below. Some users have also reported that the galaxy s4 lags... so much for quad core /octa core... cough android OS...

Posted via CB10
    s0be and nickelodeon008 like this.
    05-20-13 01:31 AM
    Galaxy S4 vs BlackBerry Z10 comparison review - which is best, the Samsung or the BlackBerry? - PC Advisor

Interesting article and more so the comments below. Some users have also reported that the galaxy s4 lags... so much for quad core /octa core... cough android OS...

Posted via CB10
    It does lag because it's bloated with hundreds of unnecessary apps, some of which can be downloaded for free from Google Play.

There are two solutions to the lag.

1) Root and get rid of the bloatware. Not optimal for an average user.
    2) Wait for the stock Android S4.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-20-13 01:41 AM
    Sure. But the fact that it doesn't run smooth out of the box is hilarious. How can they possibly say their product is fast and top notch specs yet lags...

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 01:43 AM
    Just goes to show that software nowadays is far more important since the hardware as reached its limits. ( as in won't make a huge difference to the experience by adding more cores.)

Posted via CB10
    bekkay and JWWDUKE like this.
    05-20-13 01:45 AM
    Are you just going to nit pick the bad news of other devices and at the same time ignore the bad news about BlackBerry devices? Worry about this phone first.

Posted via CB10
    mikeo007 likes this.
    05-20-13 02:03 AM
    Are you just going to nit pick the bad news of other devices and at the same time ignore the bad news about BlackBerry devices? Worry about this phone first.

Posted via CB10
    Oh no I'm just testing how easy it is to start making bull**** attempts to bash a phone.

Posted via CB10
    a1s2d3f4g5 likes this.
    05-20-13 02:05 AM
    It's not exclusively about the hardware, it's about how the software and hardware work together.
    05-20-13 02:25 AM
    Never heard of any kind of hardware that was without limits.and whose at what limit now? Software can't run without hardware. Try harder
    05-20-13 02:52 AM
    Never heard of any kind of hardware that was without limits.and whose at what limit now? Software can't run without hardware. Try harder
    Read harder.

Posted via CB10
    a1s2d3f4g5 likes this.
    05-20-13 02:57 AM
    Doesn't the Z10 have a reboot issue? So much for software/hardware .
    rnhld likes this.
    05-20-13 04:01 AM
    No. My zed 10 doesn't have no reboot issue. I've never heard one zed 10 owner I know of whine about reboot issues.
    05-20-13 04:14 AM
    No. My zed 10 doesn't have no reboot issue. I've never heard one zed 10 owner I know of whine about reboot issues.
    CrackBerry Asks: Have you experienced random reboots on your BlackBerry Z10? | CrackBerry.com

Seems plenty of people are having the issue. Over 50% based on the poll results.
    05-20-13 04:22 AM
    Doesn't the Z10 have a reboot issue? So much for software/hardware .
    No. My Z10 has never rebooted without me asking it to.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-20-13 04:25 AM
    No. My Z10 has never rebooted without me asking it to.

Posted via CB10
    Neither has mine, but it does seem to be an issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:27 AM
    CrackBerry Asks: Have you experienced random reboots on your BlackBerry Z10? | CrackBerry.com

Seems plenty of people are having the issue. Over 50% based on the poll results.
    Well the ones that are really important are the "Multiple Times" and "Once per Day". The others having it reboot once per week can definitely live with that. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-20-13 06:49 AM
    Well the ones that are really important are the "Multiple Times" and "Once per Day". The others having it reboot once per week can definitely live with that. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. That's what we get for having space grade technology in the palm of our hands *sigh*

Z10? Why yes it is.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-20-13 06:50 AM
    Sure. But the fact that it doesn't run smooth out of the box is hilarious. How can they possibly say their product is fast and top notch specs yet lags...

Posted via CB10
    Have you taken one out for a test drive?

Posted via CB10
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    05-20-13 07:45 AM
    There were reports of lag, but also with remarks that a software update fixed that. I had an s4 and I experienced no lag out of the box though.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 08:37 AM
    Galaxy S4 vs BlackBerry Z10 comparison review - which is best, the Samsung or the BlackBerry? - PC Advisor

Posted via CB10
    My dual core Galaxy Nexus is just as smooth if not smoother than my Z10. It also only has 1GB of RAM, a larger screen and an older processor.
    05-20-13 08:42 AM
    Hi there, you are now speaking to a Z10 owner with random reboot problems.
    05-20-13 08:43 AM
    Well the ones that are really important are the "Multiple Times" and "Once per Day". The others having it reboot once per week can definitely live with that. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Can live with it? What if the reboot happens during an important business call or an emergency situation. Someone might not be alive if that happens.
    shaleem, JeepBB, bp3dots and 6 others like this.
    05-20-13 08:44 AM
    I personally bought a z10 and my brother traded his 9900 for an s4 recently. The only thing I find good about the s4 is its battery otherwise it's a very frustrating device to use, the BlackBerry just feels so much seamless in usage,much like an ios but far superior, my brother is very happy with the s4 and considers a BlackBerry as dead, if only people would use this phone and know how rich the BlackBerry10 experience is. But I guess the world has moved on to ios and android and won't give this a chance, after all a phone for most people is a commitment for a year or two and nobody wants to risk on something new. At least not from where I am as we can't return our phones back if we are not satisfied by it.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:17 AM
    Oh no I'm just testing how easy it is to start making bull**** attempts to bash a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Well. If your just looking to start crap...go racist again. you endeared yourself to everybody with that one

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:20 PM
    Can live with it? What if the reboot happens during an important business call or an emergency situation. Someone might not be alive if that happens.
    Well then I would say it's fate. Because if you have a reboot once a week and it happens during a call of grave importance then I would call that fate.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-20-13 12:34 PM
    Well then I would say it's fate. Because if you have a reboot once a week and it happens during a call of grave importance then I would call that fate.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    It's not fate if it is preventable.

There is a thread in the Z10 forum already where someone posted that their device rebooted while trying to contact 911. Nothing serious but still, the point is it happened in a situation where the phone was needed most.
    pantlesspenguin and bekkay like this.
    05-20-13 12:45 PM
65 123