02-01-13 02:16 PM
33 12
tools
    If you're gonna go late night, go at Colbert. If you can turn Colbert, you can turn anyone...
    You know, that is actually not a bad idea. Colbert is a huge advertiser for a TON of products. All it would take is a few greased palms...and we might be able to get say a BlackBerry interview or maybe even some airtime with the Device.

The only problem with that, is I'm sure that Apple has him contracted...and Windows 8 has run a million commercials on their Network. I've also seen a ton of Droid adverts too. So that, is an uphill battle.

Though a great idea on your behalf!
    02-01-13 10:57 AM
    Hey guys i didnt see this on the forums, if this is a duplicate i apologize in advance. But Blackberry was on Jimmy Fallon last night....and it got a huge applause for the Time shift feature!!...Jimmy Fallon seemed jacked to own it.

Watch Jimmy Fallon 2013 Jude Law HDTV x264 BAJSKORV mp4 mp4

skip to 31min in to see its showcase.
    How can Mr. Fallon use the BlackBerry Z10 if the US wireless carriers are not supporting these devices yet?
    02-01-13 11:41 AM
    We already know that Z10's have been given out for free to people that attended the launch events, and prior to that, to media-types, analysts, reviewers, some fortune 500 companies. Jimmy was probably one of the lucky recipient. It's actually pretty smart on BlackBerry's part... free marketing once the NDA restrictions are lifted.
    02-01-13 12:13 PM
    Can anyone toss this video up on youtube? Would be cool to pass it around on facebook.
    02-01-13 12:20 PM
    you guys do realize that Alec Saunders has a CrackBerry account right? lol
    who is alec saunders? ... didnt see him on stage...

(so upset at that... wtf were they thinking!!!!!!!!!!)
    02-01-13 12:33 PM
    While I do think Blackberry could use the Colbert Bump, it seems unlikely that he would go for it considering how much of an Apple fan he is. On the other hand, maybe they could get Stephen to do an interview with Thorsten. I'm just not sure Thorsten has the personality to roll with Colbert's tongue-in-cheek style.
    02-01-13 01:55 PM
    you guys do realize that Alec Saunders has a CrackBerry account right? lol

Oh yes he does
    02-01-13 02:11 PM
    I tried to upload the 2min excerpt to Youtube, but it was blocked automatically since NBC has an auto-takedown process going on with their shows, which includes Jimmy Fallon
    02-01-13 02:16 PM
33 12