yes all the scientific bunnies are out to say how this is unscientific....sure it is but as we all know there is lies lies and damn statistics......thought people would have known by now to take surveys with a healthy dose of sodium/iodine...whatever. Survey says BB10 is doing well...celebrate dont bellyache
    02-16-13 06:58 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I find the more i use the z10 .. the more I LOVE IT! .....
    02-16-13 07:08 PM
    I doubt the veracity of this article. I own a Note 2 and a few Blackberry smartphones. the Note has a battery life the Berries including the Z10 can only dream of. Interested to see reviews on Q10 re its battery life and that of the Aristo with its 2800 mAh battery.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-16-13 08:35 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction-capture.jpg
    This is a funny one. A Rogers review of a phone he/she just got that hadn't been released yet...look at the date. If you check dates some date as far back as Jan 31st. I usually research and if possible test out a product rather than take the advice of someone who may not be able to figure out how to use a product, has an issue with a particular company, or simple decides to troll.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    02-16-13 09:11 PM
    As much as i love my BlackBerry sampling 122 people is hardly a true indication of how well the new platform is doing. It is just too insignificant of a sample size to make any logical conclusion. I'm optimistic and hopeful that the results will be the same on a much larger sample size
    Agree. Just see what Lumia 920's rating is. But I don't see articles claiming that Nokia or Windows Phone 8 is crushing the iPhone or Galaxy S3.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-17-13 12:25 AM
    I find the more i use the z10 .. the more I LOVE IT! .....
    I've had my Z10 now for almost 2 weeks and I've yet to turn it off and it has yet to crash. Moreover, I can't get over how simple it is to use. My 6 year old is a definite lover.
    02-17-13 06:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	136311
    This is a funny one. A Rogers review of a phone he/she just got that hadn't been released yet...look at the date. If you check dates some date as far back as Jan 31st. I usually research and if possible test out a product rather than take the advice of someone who may not be able to figure out how to use a product, has an issue with a particular company, or simple decides to troll.

Just another hack on a competitor's payroll.
    02-17-13 06:52 AM
    My only real concern about these numbers and ratings of the new Z10 is that, due to the delays in launching this new OS and hardware, there's been a pent-up demand for the new phone, by both BB and non-BB users. I take with some optimism the anecdotes about the number of non-BB users switching back...those that were drawn in by the pretty little new device, only to find out that novelty isn't quite the same thing as useful and reliable. I know, in the case of my daughter, who has a four-year-old 9700 and is clearly due (for her company) to get (her) a new one, that I've told her to wait until the BB10 phones come out (and she's going to wait a little longer yet for the Q10 to come out, as she's one of those people who don't look at the keyboard when she types, and so wants a physical keyboard for touch-typing, and wouldn't benefit by the predictive feature on the Z10. Still, I tell her to go to Rogers and try the Z10, based on all the raves about the touchscreen keyboard....but I digress).

Likewise I have a co-worker who hates her iPhone, is off-contract now, but (on my advice) is waiting until the Z10 (or Q10, as she, too, misses the physical keyboard). I'm on contract until August for my 9900, so at least I'll not have to wait out the decision between the Z10 and Q10...but you know I'll be down at the T-Mobile store to hold and play with the demo Z10 as soon as T-Mobile releases it.

My point is, obviously, that BlackBerry device sales in the last year have dribbled to a trickle in the wait for the new devices, and the resulting sales figures, profit statements (or lack thereof) and shares have all taken a severe hit, to the point of some pundits calling it the beginning of a death-spiral. While I don't think it's that bad, this launch (in the States, particularly) has to be a smash for BlackBerry's fortunes to change for the long term, otherwise it's just going to be the last, agonal breath. Having a very positive customer response is crucial to assuring what Frank Boulben said "could be the greatest comeback in tech history."

To that end, The Guardian had a nice piece on Waterloo and RIM/Blackberry on Saturday.
    BlackBerry's hometown waits in hope of a renaissance | Technology | The Observer
    02-17-13 07:35 AM
    Why can't BBRY's comeback be gradual? Why does it have to be cataclysmic?
    02-17-13 07:57 AM
    I can't wait for my Q10
    02-17-13 03:55 PM
    Updated February 17 to add reviews from the UKZ10. Also Ahead of iPhone 5 and Galaxy SIII in the UK

The UK was the first country to launch the Z10, and customer reviews of the smartphone are similarly positive. At Carphone Warehouse, the Z10 is receiving a score of 4.75/5.0 stars (20 reviews) which is higher than the iPhone 5′s score of 4.5/5.0 stars (229 reviews) and the Galaxy SIII�s 4.6/5.0 stars (334 reviews).

BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction | The Gadget Masters
    02-17-13 09:26 PM
    Updated February 17 to add reviews from the UKZ10. Also Ahead of iPhone 5 and Galaxy SIII in the UK

The UK was the first country to launch the Z10, and customer reviews of the smartphone are similarly positive. At Carphone Warehouse, the Z10 is receiving a score of 4.75/5.0 stars (20 reviews) which is higher than the iPhone 5′s score of 4.5/5.0 stars (229 reviews) and the Galaxy SIII’s 4.6/5.0 stars (334 reviews).

BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction | The Gadget Masters
    And Z10 goes right after iPhone 4 8Gb with 98 votes, if you sort all phones by rating

Again, if you look at ratings, especially in the States, you'll get the impression that Lumia 920 or Optimus G crush all other phones

Edit: Also, I am not sure whether the author has actually seen the Carphone Warehouse ratings, but it looks like the Note II has a higher rating.
    02-17-13 09:45 PM
    Crushing? Early adopters are always enthusiastic !

I am rooting for BB but time will tell the real truth and they need both carrier and corporate support and I do not see it.
    02-19-13 03:21 AM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Crushing? Early adopters are always enthusiastic !

I am rooting for BB but time will tell the real truth and they need both carrier and corporate support and I do not see it.
    Yes, time WILL tell ... but SO FAR, selling out or at least very strong demand in ALL countries that BB Z10 has launched to date ... what more could one ask for at this time, no?
    02-19-13 03:30 AM
64 123