BlackBerry Z10 is the best damn phone on the market period.

I am proud of the waterloo based companies ability to come back from the dead and deliver a top quality product.

A year ago, as we used our old BlackBerry.. we wondered if BlackBerry had it in them, to deliver top quality products.. now they've delivered.. the key now is marketing.. a challenge that will be difficult to overcome, but not as hard as developing top quality products.

It's our time, slowly but surely, BlackBerry will return!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 08:51 PM
    I love my Z10. BB's ability to market their products, on the other hand........

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 09:03 PM
    Would have been good if you could have stated WHY you feel it is so good.

It is a good device, and the OS is very nice.

But the platform is not the best and that is really what people are buying today. And all the marketing in the world will not sell devices if they don't appeal to people.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 09:15 PM
    I agree. I just left a bbq party and people kept wanting to use my phone
    . Just wish more people would buy it

Posted via CB10
    Mel25 and helloz10byeiphone like this.
    07-27-13 09:16 PM
    What about the Z makes it top quality?

Side note, your opinion while perfectly valid, is hardly news or a rumor. Maybe you should have posted in the Z forums
    07-27-13 09:21 PM
    First get most of the Apps people want, then market it. Problem solved.
    07-27-13 09:46 PM
    Its definitely not the best, but its also not the worst. All depends on your personal preference.
    Donvald and tack like this.
    07-27-13 10:10 PM
    @scalemaster people don't buy phones based on platform if they did BlackBerry would win. I think you refer to the development state of the ecosystem. Which would explain the dominance of Android Apple but even that's not the case people buy phones based on familiarity, which is also why apple could seem like a brand new yet familiar device in 07
    07-27-13 10:10 PM
    What makes the Z10 an amazing phone is the ability to navigate between apps quickly, and the os is incredibly smooth.

The typing experience is like being in heaven. I tried typing on the i phone 5 yesterday, and it was like going on a date with Rosie O Donnel. Incredibly painful!

The Z10 screen size is perfect, and although, i find the sound quality, can be better.. it truly is the best phone in the market.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal, Elite1, rallen562 and 5 others like this.
    07-27-13 10:51 PM
    What about the Z makes it top quality?

Side note, your opinion while perfectly valid, is hardly news or a rumor. Maybe you should have posted in the Z forums
    See Above.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 10:52 PM
    ... And all the marketing in the world will not sell devices if they don't appeal to people.
    Maybe we can just try some of the marketing in the world as a slow start!

I'm kidding. Er, kind of.
    BBRY needs clear advertising showing:
    1. Features!
    2. That this is NOT legacy BBOS, but a wholly new, modern OS.
    3. The marquee apps & games already available. (Easy to complain about the missing ones, but honestly there's tons available already.)
    4. Features!
    5. No elephants, nor puffs of coloured smoke. (*Cough, cough, Super Bowl ad, cough, ahem*)
    6. Features!

I honestly believe there are tons of people completely oblivious to BB10 to whom it would strongly appeal. If only someone would just mention it to them...
    07-27-13 11:19 PM
    Agreed with OP best phone...don't know how successful it will be in marketplace though.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 11:22 PM
    I like how you didn't say

"In my opinion"
    "I think"
    "To me"
    "For my needs"

or anything else like that.
    07-27-13 11:36 PM
    I second this message!

I have seen/heard a few interested parties that have also started making purchases!

There is always hoping right!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-28-13 12:30 AM
    I'm glad it suits your tastes. If only the company would market their devices more aggressively or work harder to get those apps that people "need".

Yeah, still, I'm a fan of the Z10. Here's to hoping we get more people to side with us.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-28-13 12:31 AM
    Looking forward to receiving my white Z10 hopefully on tuesday. The wait is driving me nuts. Already have the case and screen protector in hand.
    07-28-13 12:47 AM
    A year ago, as we used our old BlackBerry..
    ...I was immensely happy with how bedside mode worked, I was happy with being able to read the names of my playlists and I liked having a convenience key. it was convenient.

and now im sat here with something I wouldn't put in the same class for bedside mode, as I plug in the charger but get no clock, no screen dimming, and no sounds profile change. poor.
    I cant read my playlists - there is no list view for playlists, so if you have a multi disc album you've probably hit the same issue as me, I have 4 playlists that are `Future Trance vo` and that's it, having the text cut off and no list view to fix this kills it for me. Also I wont be discussing the convenience key, its kinda self explanatory.

don't get me wrong, there are things this phone does great, but lets have some balance here too, `best dam phone on the market period` is just wrong.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    07-28-13 12:57 AM
    BBRY needs clear advertising showing:
    That this is NOT legacy BBOS, but a wholly new, modern OS.
    good thing they made it all nice an clear by adding a BB10 lockscreen to the 9720 granted it only a leak so might not make it, but if people see a 9720 and not a Q10 then you can imagine the confusion.
    07-28-13 12:59 AM
    There have been quite a few times when people have been impressed with my z10. Even some of the apps have impressed people like sayit and Websplitter. And believe it or not blackberry maps. But no one has really expressed interest in bb10 beyond that. It doesn't help that the price is still $150 for a 3 year contract and $200 for the q10 in canada. The same as I paid for the z, and I bought it at release

I think if bb10 can get more traction with techies and enterprise then it will eventually start to bleed into the mainstream. People consider it safer and more normal to go with an iphone or android. BlackBerry (and wp) are still like novelties. "That's cool. I hope they bring that feature to iphone"

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 01:06 AM
    @scalemaster people don't buy phones based on platform if they did BlackBerry would win. I think you refer to the development state of the ecosystem. Which would explain the dominance of Android Apple but even that's not the case people buy phones based on familiarity, which is also why apple could seem like a brand new yet familiar device in 07
    If people bought phones based on "familiarity" BlackBerry would still lead U.S. smartphone marketshare and would be looking up only at Symbian in worldwide sales. The smartphone market began long before Android and iOS, though admittedly it was much smaller.
    07-28-13 01:12 AM
    BlackBerry Z10 is the best damn phone on the market period
    Amen to that! And praise to the Lord for giving it to us, in these times of hardships and false mobile OS prophets!

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned with Android, and help me sin no more!

--------------------

Calorie Monitor Pro for Z10, Q10, Q5 and PlayBook
    07-28-13 01:57 AM
    agreed it really is an awesome phone.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    theRock1975 likes this.
    07-28-13 02:37 AM
    I'd say the galaxy note 2. Multi Window is the best feature on ANY device.
    07-28-13 03:10 AM
    I agree 100% . BB Z10 is awesome!

BB Z10 rocks.
    theRock1975 likes this.
    07-28-13 03:32 AM
    I'm glad it suits your tastes. If only the company would market their devices more aggressively or work harder to get those apps that people "need".

Yeah, still, I'm a fan of the Z10. Here's to hoping we get more people to side with us.

Posted via CB10
    For me, apps are important but not a make or break. It would be nice to have the apps that the iphone has, but im all about communication, especially emails and texting. The Z10 is a smart device and you can get a lot done with it. The typing experience is wonderful too. I can see them getting a lot of people hooked to it, if they just get them to try the device out.

I look at this as a slow process though. As heins alluded to at the AGM, we're in phase 2 now and it's about timely delivery of products, and establishing that culture at BlackBerry. Remember when they used to delay everything. I can see them starting to rev up the engine, right around the time, the US thanksgiving rolls around. At that point, they should have released BBM cross device, so people will start remembering BlackBerry and the A10.. this should hopefully lead to a more positive result.

Posted via CB10
    bigbbrybeliever likes this.
    07-28-13 03:57 AM
455 123 ...