Today the new blackberry Z10 is available in Spain by the hands of Orange Espaa, Vodafone Espaa and Yoigo.

For now only Vodafone has got both black and white Z10 available for purchase for as low as 0 on a 24 months contrat paying 86/month, or 149 with a 24 months contract paying 25/month. Orange has got only the black version available for purchase for a bit higher price: 319 on a 24 months contract paying 32/month.
    The price of a contract free Z10 is 529 from yoigo
    03-01-13 07:19 AM
    great news and very interesting, how different the pricing ( off contract ) is across Europe
    03-01-13 07:25 AM
    Congrats,

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 08:23 AM
    Thanks for posting..... hope it does well in Spain....
    03-01-13 09:06 AM
    I hope too! there was a boom of BB users here in Spain 3 years ago with the curve line, but I don't see as many as they used to be nowadays.
    Note that Movistar (Telefonica), Spain's major telecom company, won't be selling the Z10 for the moment which is a big disapointment in my opinion, since it's number one company when it comes to the amount of subscribers (+17 million subscribers).
    03-01-13 09:30 AM
    So if Movistar are not selling the Z10 will they still support the device if you purchased an unlocked unit.

I hope too! there was a boom of BB users here in Spain 3 years ago with the curve line, but I don't see as many as they used to be nowadays.
    Note that Movistar (Telefonica), Spain's major telecom company, won't be selling the Z10 for the moment which is a big disapointment in my opinion, since it's number one company when it comes to the amount of subscribers (+17 million subscribers).
    03-04-13 09:37 AM
    So if Movistar are not selling the Z10 will they still support the device if you purchased an unlocked unit.
    I guess so! That's not actually a problem here in Spain, and Europe in general, carriers don't care much about the providence of your device if it's unlocked. And Movistar is still selling blackberry legacy devices and still supporting BIS.
    03-06-13 03:03 PM
    Well I had a big disappointment today.

First: my order of a white blackberry Z10 went from being an order to a pre-order (wth??), it says awaiting stock and delivery time is estimated to 14 days.
    Second: today I went to 5 different stores, 2 orange, 2 vodafone and yoigo, to checkout the new Z10 and I found no Z10 in any of those stores not even a coming soon sign, only a giant iphone5 everywhere, though all those carriers are selling it on there websites.

And that ruined my day.
    03-06-13 03:14 PM
    I have a white one on order with Vodafone for my wife. I was told that they would call me when it was in. They could not advise when that would be though.
    03-07-13 02:00 AM
    I heard that movistar is going to have it next week. Anybody to confirm it?
    03-09-13 12:47 AM
    Movistar is seling Z10 for enterprise users
    03-09-13 04:57 AM
    I heard that movistar is going to have it next week. Anybody to confirm it?
    Sorry I can't confirm.
    There website doesn't say anything about the Z10.
    We're talking about movistar Spain right?
    03-09-13 03:25 PM
    Had a talk with my contact in Spain (major carrier CxO). He told me that the situation here is - for now - very,very difficult. Unemployment is at its highest for decades and the general economy is very sick. I wish the best for Spain friends near future (I believe they might be leaders in Europe within a few years if they can afford to stick to the plan, but they also have to care about their people, suffering bad these days).

I don't expect the numbers to be stellar there. Those will have to be compared to other brands as performance indicator, in no case taken as absolute value indicator.
    03-10-13 05:27 AM