Does anyone experienced this I was planning to purchase an app on the Blackberry World. I was just clicking the download option but upon going to purchase option I saw that my old prepaid card still on the list so I deleted it and reload my new card which does have 1.25 Philippine peso as a balance. I wanna purchase an app worth 81 philippine peso or around 1.99$. But upon entering my info sheet this error msg is appearing DR12000da so I was kinda frustrated that I coudnt proceed with the payment but upon checking my balance I was deducted 46.61 and I dont know why, I havent paid for anything yet and im purchasing a 81 philippine peso worth of application. I called my bank and they said I should contact BlackBerry because upon checking I purchased something on them. Few hours after I was just trying to save my info via settings>payment option the errors still did appear (im using this eprepaid card on purchasing online outside BlackBerry so my card is working). I tried saving my credit card info and it did save. But I will not use my credit card on online. thats why I have eprepaid card since 2014 because im just reloading it and use it on purchasing app on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 08:01 PM
    Chenanigans? ;-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    06-04-16 02:29 AM
    Chenanigans? ;-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    this is the second time that this happens to me.. and the good thing about it is that no matter how quick u are to response at blackberry help on twitter they reply after a day. wtf

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 02:37 AM
    Hi, same thing happened to me!

I'm using Gcash to buy BlackBerry apps, and I was trying to get this one app worth 0.99$ then got the same error. I checked my virtual card details and re-entered all of it, then tried paying again only to get another error. I knew I was charged because I received a notification from Globe twice, charging me 48.34 and 48. 83 pesos, payment to digital river world payments.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 08:50 AM
    Hi, same thing happened to me!

I'm using Gcash to buy BlackBerry apps, and I was trying to get this one app worth 0.99$ then got the same error. I checked my virtual card details and re-entered all of it, then tried paying again only to get another error. I knew I was charged because I received a notification from Globe twice, charging me 48.34 and 48. 83 pesos, payment to digital river world payments.

Posted via CB10
    they will refund it 3 to 5 banking days

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 09:13 AM
    I got the same error. I'm using Paypal,it was working fine before,but yesterday when I wanted to purchase an app I couldn't.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 09:21 AM
    they will refund it 3 to 5 banking days

Posted via CB10
    Should I file a ticket or it will automatically be refunded?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 10:07 AM
    Should I file a ticket or it will automatically be refunded?

Posted via CB10
    based on experience matik refunded yan

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 10:09 AM
    I also got the same problem last month, but with Paypal (using PayMaya). I purchased an app and I got the receipt from Paypal and PayMaya so I know I was charged. But I didn't get the one from BlackBerry World. Moreover, purchasing the app seem unsuccessful. So I decided to reach Paypal and tell them my problem (Paypal Dispute). Then Paypal reached BlackBerry. And then lastly, BlackBerry refunded my money. In full. It's pretty fast (my money got refunded after about 3-4 days).

Maybe you could try reaching out Globe. Or you could wait maybe for a week.
    06-28-16 10:19 AM