my blackberry has been freezing so i did a battery pull and now it wont turn on i've been waiting for 30+mins it just stays on telus and wont do anything else

when my phone wouldn't turn on so i did another battery pull in a total of 4 times and still nothing what can i do?
    06-11-11 11:37 PM
    give it a little more time
    06-12-11 12:04 AM
    You may want to try and reload the OS. Hopefully you have all your data backed up.
    06-12-11 12:25 AM
    i can't do a OS reload because it wont turn on for me to use desktop manager, do you know how i can get it to work so i can do a OS reload
    06-12-11 12:48 AM
    i can't do a OS reload because it wont turn on for me to use desktop manager, do you know how i can get it to work so i can do a OS reload
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    06-12-11 01:09 AM
    Have you tried pulling the battery again? And/or charging it while rebooting?

Hope all works out.
    06-12-11 03:42 AM
    did you add new theme or app lately that made it freeze up?try starting in safe mode and deleting last app or theme you loaded and see if that helps. to start safe mode take out battery put in back in and just as soon as red led light come on press and hold the back button all the way through booting up process .
    hope this helps and you get your phone back to working.
    06-12-11 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD