^maybe I'm too much of a fashionista, but those things look hideous.
    My Tour is either in my hand or in a pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, you're right, they're bad...almost as bad as the world "fashionista"

And as far as the BB-in-the-bra idea...please don't get mad when us guys watch you dig it out - we're only admiring the technology. We promise.
    09-22-09 11:21 AM
    If you get the Invisble Sheild.. full coverage.. You can put it in your purse.. along with your keys bangin up against it.. You can put it any where.. Its the smallest case you can get.. And its the most durable..

Best thing I ever did with mine
    09-22-09 12:01 PM
    As a new BB owner, I find I am wishing that women's clothing had nice sturdy pockets for my BB. I like to keep it right nearby, and don't want to go fumbling in purse or pack when it rings. Travel vests seem to work pretty well, or secure jacket pockets. I don't usually wear a belt, so a belt-type holster doesn't appeal.
    But what do other women do? There must be some happy solutions out there, yes? Maybe someone has started a new fashion?
    I don't know if it's really your style but Tilley makes a vest with lots of pockets and excellent quality. I was thinking of ordering one myself. i'm an IT person so I tend to have to carry all sorts of stuff on me. You can check these out at Tilley Endurables - The Finest Hats and Travel Clothing in the World. They make them for men also.
    09-22-09 12:45 PM
    Ok ladies, for those who do the bra thing with the BB is it enclosed in something or just naked? I ask because I would be afraid that sweat could get in and ruin it.

I am not a girly girl but I am a fashionista and find most pouches hideous as well. I also don't like do holsters on a belt...too masculine in my opinion. I normally have my bluetooth in my ear so I rarely worry about having to fumble in my bag to answer it. My BB sits on my desk at work, at home in its little place of honor on my nightstand and in my purse when I am out and about.
    09-22-09 02:39 PM
    Sometimes, I like to carry a small wristlet or something like that so its not as large as a purse, but its also not stuck in my pocket.
    09-22-09 02:59 PM
    I hate to admit it but I sometimes do the bra tuck! Though technically, it would be more accurate to call it a bra strap tuck. My (nameless) curve is in a silicone skin and sometimes when I'm listening to music and I need my hands, I'll just tuck it under the strap on the left side. I'll also put it in a pocket in my purse if I'm out and about.

09-22-09 03:34 PM
    Sometimes, I like to carry a small wristlet or something like that so its not as large as a purse, but its also not stuck in my pocket.

I do something similar - I bought a case that looks like the one that came w/the phone except it has a magnetic flap & a removable wrist strap. Plus I also put a skin & screen protector on so I wouldn't worry about scratches when unholstered!

09-22-09 03:43 PM
    I sure as **** can't put my Blackberry in my bra, but sometimes it fits in my pocket (with my hand laying on it mostly just to be sure). I usually have a bag with me so it's safely there. I haven't tried going out purseless with it yet (it's new ) but I will probably tomorrow so I'll let ya know what I did

/Edit: H€ll isn't a swearword :/ It's just like heaven, but the opposite!
    09-22-09 04:37 PM
    lmao. nice to know im not the only one that puts my bb in the bra!

Now about this bra as a BB holder - I tried to stick mine in my bra & it wouldn't fit Did you mean bra strap? I'd really like to know b/c I think that this little trick would come in quite handy when I don't feel like taking my purse around w/me.

09-22-09 04:55 PM
    Did you mean bra strap?
    Wouldn't you be afraid it would fall out from there? Bra strap doesn't look like the safest place in the world, especially if you're going out and plan to put it there...
    09-22-09 05:35 PM
    mine rarely leves my hand and when she does she goes in my pocket or yes ya'll Imma Bra girl too i like the lower part of the strap....
    09-22-09 05:44 PM
    Being cut from the Preppy Handbook, I tend to wear a belt most of the time. I use the Verizon case/holster combo. If I don't have a belt on, I tend to clip my BB to a pocket.

Anyone here finding that clothing designers seem to be making pockets in ladies' pants smaller lately? I remember when pockets used to be big/long enough to actually carry things in.
    09-22-09 07:21 PM
    Lol, my friend also puts her phone into her bra.

my g-friend keeps hers in her bra....at least she has something in there.lol just fyi.
    09-22-09 09:56 PM
    Wouldn't you be afraid it would fall out from there? Bra strap doesn't look like the safest place in the world, especially if you're going out and plan to put it there...
    Well I tested out the bra strap & b/c of the skin I put on my BB it didn't move around a lot. However what I meant was if I was at work I could just take my phone & passcard if say I wanted to grab a quick coffee. I wouldn't put it my bra strap for a night out at a bar or anything. Just for a quick jaunt around the office or so�

09-22-09 11:43 PM
    I've also clipped my bb in the holster/clip it came with and then clip it in my purse or something. I hate digging in my bag for my phone. Drives me nuts.

I have put mine in the front of my bra (like between my boobs) just cause it fits there, especially if you are wearing a shirt with the built in bra.
    09-22-09 11:46 PM
    Back pocket of my jeans as long as I am walking or standing. However it must come out of that pocket when I sit or I'm pretty sure something bad will happen (I always think when sitting that it is going to get squeezed out the top of the pocket...). Otherwise it goes in the outer pocket of my small purse.
    09-22-09 11:50 PM
    Haha, I'm really enjoying this conversation! I guess I'm not the only one who has wrestled with this question... I've often been amazed at how POCKETLESS women's fashions are. (The main purpose seems to show off curves for other people to enjoy!) But I want to slip through the world unnoticed except when I want to be. And to offer playfulness, love, and hope wherever I can. I think that's actually why I got the BB - to be ready - for what life has in store...
    09-23-09 10:41 AM
    I havent found another place to hold my BB so I just throw it in my purse...I know horrible right? lol I do have a decal on it which is suppose to be scratch resistant, and so far I havent had any trouble with markings, but winter time is coming I guess there are always hoodies with the deep pockets
    09-23-09 10:50 AM
    Now I'm wearing an old flannel lined work shirt, with my BB tucked in the front left upper pocket - where a pack of cigarettes might go if I were a smoker... Pretty handy location, although since BB weighs 1/4 pound, it does kind of weigh down the shirt right there!
    09-28-09 12:17 PM
    I'm suprised with all the bra responses. I have yet to see a chick take her
    phone out of her bra....
    09-28-09 12:29 PM
    I carry mine in a pink holder that has a wristlet string on it that I bought from VZW. I do that so it doesn't get scratched in my purse considering that cell holder is not wide enough for my BB.

On a side note my BB is named Lillian.
    09-28-09 01:26 PM
    Put it in your pocket like everyone else. It's just a phone!!
    09-28-09 02:29 PM
    Put it in your pocket like everyone else. It's just a phone!!
    Thanks for the observation. I think that everybody who's posted here recognizes that it's just a phone.

I believe that the OP addressed why her pocket wasn't feasible in her post:

As a new BB owner, I find I am wishing that women's clothing had nice sturdy pockets for my BB.

I'm suprised with all the bra responses. I have yet to see a chick take her
    phone out of her bra....
    forever29 - Don't worry, I'm sure that if you wait around long enough you'll get your bra/phone sighting !

Last edited by melh72; 09-28-09 at 05:30 PM.
    09-28-09 05:24 PM
    so, this is sort of on point,...but I bought a new purse the other night and the little pockets inside it are not large enough for my Tour. I love my Tour, but I also have a pearl flip...I feel I may be forced to switch phones. Sucks.

I wish fashion designers and such were more understanding to what someone might actually carry with them.
    09-28-09 05:28 PM
    so, this is sort of on point,...but I bought a new purse the other night and the little pockets inside it are not large enough for my Tour. I love my Tour, but I also have a pearl flip...I feel I may be forced to switch phones. Sucks.

I wish fashion designers and such were more understanding to what someone might actually carry with them.
    Buy a BB case with a wrist strap - then you can hook it around your purse strap & have it hang inside your purse. That's what I do when I encounter this problem. If it's a zippered purse just remember to hang it where the zipper ends not begins or you won't be able to zip it shut.

09-28-09 05:39 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD