As a new BB owner, I find I am wishing that women's clothing had nice sturdy pockets for my BB. I like to keep it right nearby, and don't want to go fumbling in purse or pack when it rings. Travel vests seem to work pretty well, or secure jacket pockets. I don't usually wear a belt, so a belt-type holster doesn't appeal.
    But what do other women do? There must be some happy solutions out there, yes? Maybe someone has started a new fashion?
    09-19-09 01:00 PM
    i just put it in the pants pocket as I don't wear dresses or skirts. If the pants/shorts do not have pockets I carry it as I don't carry a purse either. At work though its easier as I put it in my lab coat pocket.
    09-19-09 06:54 PM
    I keep mine in my front right pocket.. It just feels good there :|

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 10:30 PM
    i started wearing cargo pants to carry my BlackBerry

Not the manly kind, the lighter weight female kind. Capri style, but bit longer.

The pant buttons always fall of though because i don't leave my BlackBerry alone. RIM should cover the cost of replacement buttons.

09-20-09 01:00 AM
    well i not being a purse carrier or a skirt or dress wearer.. And i usually don't wear belts either. I hook it to my pants, right above wear the belt would be. if ur a fashionista this prolly wont work for u but my outfits have to coincide with my bb or it wont get worn. Clifford Jamaal Wade(yes i named mt bb) is used to whatever trial i put him thru. lol but there is a way u just have ta figure out what'll work for u!!
    09-20-09 01:07 AM
    Thanks everybody for your answers to my question of women's wear options for BlackBerry.

I note that my BB weighs 4 ounces - that's a quarter pound! I might start wearing a stretchy belt and hook it onto that.
    09-20-09 08:21 AM
    my g-friend keeps hers in her bra....at least she has something in there.lol just fyi.
    09-20-09 08:27 AM
    Della the fact that you have named your berry intrigues me. I feel as though I have shamed my berry. Then again, I'm a guy, and if it had feeling's I wouldn't or shouldn't care because I am of the shallower sex lol.
    09-20-09 09:53 AM
    Della the fact that you have named your berry intrigues me. I feel as though I have shamed my berry. Then again, I'm a guy, and if it had feeling's I wouldn't or shouldn't care because I am of the shallower sex lol.
    Shame on you!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/nam...ckberry-40397/

09-20-09 09:55 AM
    Chrisy, you inspired me along with Della's idea.

I named him Bob....Bob Berry Black to be exact.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 09-20-09 at 12:05 PM.
    09-20-09 11:59 AM
    in bra or hand
    09-20-09 01:30 PM
    I forgot to mention that a very useful garment in this regard is a 'scrubs' top with two front pockets! I don't work in the medical field, but these tops are great! I like the colorful microfiber tops, good for layering over turtle or tee in cooler weather. And there is my happy BlackBerry close to hand.
    09-20-09 02:21 PM
    My Bold is named Diva because she always likes to look her best. There are small cases you can get that can go around your neck or over your shoulder. They are very light weight and also have room for money, drivers license, etc. Here is an example. You can find cheaper versions at airports and I think maybe Wal-Mart. Frenzeee Cell Phone Wallet > Ladies Wallet on a String > Ladies Wallets - eBags
    09-20-09 03:12 PM
    ^maybe I'm too much of a fashionista, but those things look hideous.
    My Tour is either in my hand or in a pocket.

09-20-09 03:41 PM
    ^maybe I'm too much of a fashionista, but those things look hideous.
    My Tour is either in my hand or in a pocket.

That was just an example. This is the one I have which is much more fashionable but comes with a much higher price tag.
    Derek Alexander Leather Alternatives North South Organizer/Travel Companion > Travel Shoulder Bags > Travel Accessories - eBags
    09-20-09 04:30 PM
    I have an interesting case. Made by a company called "CLIPHANGER".

Wont bother with a link because it pops up as first return on a Google search, but mine is leather, covers the screen, surrounds my 8830, and leaves the keyboard open.

It hangs from my belt loop, so it would work for you women who do not wear a belt, but still have loops.

An added bonus is since its outside a pocket I can hear it ring better, and/or see the LED.

Cheerio

pete

EDIT: Add pic...here it is
    Last edited by PeterD; 09-20-09 at 04:55 PM.
    09-20-09 04:48 PM
    purse, hand, pocket, or bra... depends where I'm at ... I did leave my bb on my bra one time at work while I was listening to music (my skirt had no pockets that day)... but that's another story... :P
    09-21-09 01:11 AM
    lmao. nice to know im not the only one that puts my bb in the bra!
    09-21-09 01:26 AM
    LMAO... I summed up the courage to admit it after you did... we are sooo
    09-21-09 01:28 AM
    Oh and I forgot to add... those lil pouch thingys are not cute at all... I'm sorry!!
    09-21-09 01:34 AM
    Cute...hmmm...no problems. I have 3 teens, one being a daughter. The 2 boys like that pouch but she thinks its **** fugly.

Was just putting it out there for you. Maybe if it came in pink...

Pete
    09-21-09 07:37 AM
    i like wearing a Casual outfitt like Hot pant and Tshirt, sometime Trousers with Vest, and

Im ussually Put my Bb with a Holster, in my Skirt pocket or Pants pocket,
    but if Im going to wear a dress, I hold my bb in my hand with Colorful skin case..

" i neve put bb in My hand bag"
    09-21-09 08:41 AM
    I'm surprised to hear about this bra-as-a-holster function! Where exactly do you gals put it? In between? I doubt if I have room for such an object in my bra, though I can imagine that vibrate mode would work pretty well in there!
    09-22-09 09:35 AM
    it honestly depends on where im going and what i am wearing.
    for dresses with no pockets...totally going in the bra.
    a normal day at work its normally on my desk, but if i go outside its goes into my hoody or pants pocket.
    going shopping...my bb is in my purse or in my hand.
    09-22-09 09:55 AM
    my favorite carrying apparatus:

when it's not there, it's in my purse or pocket in this:

09-22-09 10:01 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD