As much as I like the BB10, gaining the top spot will not happen...atleast not soon.

Android and iOS just have too much ground at the moment and it will take Blackbarry much more than Z10 and Q10 to gain momentum in the markets.

As someone said BB is facing a big uphill road that it needs to climb to even get BB10 going.
    02-15-13 09:28 AM
    If they released that TAT confetti and meeting type app that would be cool. If anyone has anything truly unique and innovate its BB. Android and iOS have plateaued. Both in marketshare and innovation.
    02-15-13 11:20 AM
    As much as I like the BB10, gaining the top spot will not happen...atleast not soon.

Android and iOS just have too much ground at the moment and it will take Blackbarry much more than Z10 and Q10 to gain momentum in the markets.

As someone said BB is facing a big uphill road that it needs to climb to even get BB10 going.
    Completely agree. There are so many good devices out there now...I am one who swore for years that I would never leave BB. Well, my 9930 died an aweful death back in Nov. 2012 and I was not getting a new OS7 device so I went to a GS3. Currently, there is no reason for me to entertain coming back to BB...the GS3 is a fantastic device. Don't get me wrong, I still love BB, always will, but those of us who left need a reason to come back and right now, most will find no reason to come back....down the road? Different story maybe....
    02-15-13 11:25 AM
    Completely agree. There are so many good devices out there now...I am one who swore for years that I would never leave BB. Well, my 9930 died an aweful death back in Nov. 2012 and I was not getting a new OS7 device so I went to a GS3. Currently, there is no reason for me to entertain coming back to BB...the GS3 is a fantastic device. Don't get me wrong, I still love BB, always will, but those of us who left need a reason to come back and right now, most will find no reason to come back....down the road? Different story maybe....
    Well for me this Z10 (should be getting it next week) will be my first BB device EVER.

I have used all of the iphone (except the first), lot of Android devices (starting from the Nexus One) and few WP7 and WP8 devices. At the moment I am using iPhone5, and it will be my second phone or a backup phone if I don't like the Z10 & BB10 combination.

Android....well never again...atleast not anytime soon anyways
    02-15-13 12:32 PM
    If they released that TAT confetti and meeting type app that would be cool. If anyone has anything truly unique and innovate its BB. Android and iOS have plateaued. Both in marketshare and innovation.
    Yeah they really need to stop having demos and produce! Seriously why would I care about a demo that I will never use??????????
    02-15-13 03:49 PM
    There is no way it will take over 1st place... Least anytime soon, if ever. It definitely can lock down 3rd place, which should suffice.

I am a big fan of BB and Android, and really want to see BB succeed.

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    02-15-13 04:07 PM
    Lol. That meeting type app would be really useful for the average consumer And as far as Android and iOS plateuing - your lack of knowledge on Android is pretty astonishing, so it's no wonder you think that.
    02-15-13 05:42 PM
32 12