WiFi? I'm Blackberries tend to have a short life compared to regular phone. Thats because of the functions that the blackberry has and the battery cant do it forever. The average businessman/woman who has a blackberry probably sends 1000+ bbms and texts. He/She sends several emails as well. The average teen may send about 200 bbms and probably 500+ texts. I looked at my school and the majority of kids had voyagers and enVs from Verizon. Now in such a time, parents and teens want to save money because of incoming calls and stuff.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I've still got my trusty 8320 for nearly 2 years now - I get a ton of emails across multiple acts daily and send hundreds of txts. I'm on wifi at home and occasionally when out. That argument doesn't stick well with me...

I think its more likely the voyagers and enVs that are not lasting past a year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 06:32 PM
    We know it will be on the upcoming Sprint Tour, but what about the VZW tour?
    Its an overall Tour upgrade for any CDMA carrier, so odds are one carrier will not let the other one up them
    07-28-09 02:04 PM
    My sister has the tour and I have the 8900 and due to the lack of wifi I think the 8900 is about the best for the money and features right now!
    I like the 8900 better than the Tour (not due to wi-fi but the keyboard and general shape of the phone). I wish there was a CDMA version.
    07-28-09 04:00 PM
    Will someone tell me what is so great about WiFi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Cellular coverage is not ubiquitous, there are many, many places where you either cannot or are not allowed to use cellular. Some very large customers I consulted for do not allow cell phones in certain areas, some airplanes now allow a WIFI connection also.
    07-28-09 05:32 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD