I don't understand the reason that is causing the stupid horrible lack of native Applications on BlackBerry world, even the existed once they are ZERO in comparison to the same Application but in another market.
    What the hell is that, this is really making me feel stupid of my device, I'm not demmanding super shiny Applications am just talking about the well known one that are working on nokia 6300 better than our 10s. viber its very poor, no real telegram, stupid wechat, whatsapp is very bad, and the most stupid is the FaceBook app, to be honest I preffer using FaceBook Application on SGpocket, but not on my z10 or other 10 Device!!!!!
    Really painfull, is what I'm saying is a lie? Or considered a big demmand from me to the platform I'm following?
    Thats too big BlackBerry too painfull and can't bear any more even with sideloading that is making me feel that I'm holding a GMO where I'm BlackBerry 10 then after opening the apk Application my phone turns a jelly bean and such shiiit
    Too painfull and no clesr reason and no one can reject that real big problem starting from me -_-

Amazing z10. But stupid battery
    05-17-14 03:11 PM
    I don't understand the reason that is causing the stupid horrible lack of native Applications on BlackBerry world, even the existed once they are ZERO in comparison to the same Application but in another market.
    What the hell is that, this is really making me feel stupid of my device, I'm not demmanding super shiny Applications am just talking about the well known one that are working on nokia 6300 better than our 10s. viber its very poor, no real telegram, stupid wechat, whatsapp is very bad, and the most stupid is the FaceBook app, to be honest I preffer using FaceBook Application on SGpocket, but not on my z10 or other 10 Device!!!!!
    Really painfull, is what I'm saying is a lie? Or considered a big demmand from me to the platform I'm following?
    Thats too big BlackBerry too painfull and can't bear any more even with sideloading that is making me feel that I'm holding a GMO where I'm BlackBerry 10 then after opening the apk Application my phone turns a jelly bean and such shiiit
    Too painfull and no clesr reason and no one can reject that real big problem starting from me -_-

Amazing z10. But stupid battery
    Wow ur really taking this personal...

But tbh, half of the applications you mentioned are either buggy because they're android, or missing (but you can sideload them or install directly from your device).
    And facebook is still being updated. And u can always check it from the browser or the android app.

Im not defending blackberry but i just dont think you should get so worked up about this when there are alternatives available
    05-17-14 03:25 PM
    Feel better now? Alright then, cool.
    pttptppt and spikesolie like this.
    05-17-14 03:28 PM