I have a blackberry Curve. I sent a message on Whatsapp to another blackberry phone, an important message that was very long. After sending the message I got this - half way through the message [message truncated]. My question is this : will the Whatsapp blackberry recipient receive the whole message, or only the half part of the messgae that displayed on my side before it was truncated ? Thank you.
    12-03-12 12:56 PM
    I have a blackberry Curve. I sent a message on Whatsapp to another blackberry phone, an important message that was very long. After sending the message I got this - half way through the message [message truncated]. My question is this : will the Whatsapp blackberry recipient receive the whole message, or only the half part of the messgae that displayed on my side before it was truncated ? Thank you.
    I don't know the answer to this but I'd like to pose a question to you...... why would you use Whatsapp when messaging another BB? Secondly, can't you simply ask the recipient if they received the whole message?
    12-03-12 01:03 PM
    Why are you sending important messages from one blackberry to another using whatsapp?
    12-03-12 02:17 PM