Howdy, Folks? Just want to hear it from you, what are the Pro's and Con's of using BB and/or Nokia phones? which is better?
    12-19-10 10:15 AM
    I had a Nokia E71X that started freezing up and videos stopped playing and there were other problems.I went to the AT+T repair center and they had several others with the same problem and they had no solution. They gave a Samsung Jack which had major software flaws,I got rid of it and went back to my Sony Ericsson W810i which was always rock solid for me.
    I used the Sony for a total of 5 years and my contract was up in November so I upgraded.
    I've had a BB.9300
    Curve for a month and so far so good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 06:06 PM
    I also found my Nokia E71 was freezing up all the time. I used it a total of three weeks before going back to BlackBerry.

BlackBerry battery power is superior to most other phones. I see a lot of complaint threads about poor battery life, but all my BlackBerries have gotten me through the day (and my new 9780 gets me through two days) with heavy use.

BlackBerries have the ability to multitask (using apps) have push e-mail, the calendar syncs up to Outlook (Microsoft) and iCal (Apple) I am not going to say one is better than the other, it really depends on your needs. Would you use BBM? Do you use your phone primarily for communication and social networking, or do you use it for media-centered uses, like music and video playback?

I'd encourage you to go to your carrier's store and test out several phones, see which would fit your needs. Asking a BlackBerry forum whether a BlackBerry is superior to a Nokia is just asking for a biased answer.
    12-19-10 07:13 PM
    I also had the E71x and unlike the two above me I found it to be an outstanding device. So much so that it replaced whatever BlackBerry I had (8900, 9700) as my primary work device.

I recently sold it and bought and unlocked the E73 and as was the case with the E71x it is now my primary work device.

Build quality blows every BlackBerry on the market out of the water, battery life is on par with the 9700, does more out of the box than the BlackBerry, excellent QWERTY keyboard and a much less "clunky" OS. My only knock against it is the lower screen res.

Posted from my.....honestly, who cares
    12-20-10 10:39 AM
    Not a fan of Symbian but it offers more features out of the box than BB. Nokia also uses high quality hardware (build, not necessarily technical specs) . Like AG said, Nokia destroys RIM when it comes to build quality.
    12-20-10 10:48 AM
    It is very difficult to tell the differences between both devices. I like Black Berry because of its apps. But the Nokia phones are quite popular in the market and N Series is a hit among users.
    12-23-10 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD