Hey Guys ! .. so here is what i want to know ..
    So i just got my iPod Touch just today and i thought that because it is you know .. "iPod" that the music will be Very nice and smooth .. but i was Shocked when i compared it to my Nokia (5800 XpressMusic) and here is what i got :
    iPod Touch : LOUD Sound More then Ears can handle , Bad Quality Bass
    Nokia : a Very nice Sound to the ears ,, �10 Better Bass Quality ((im serious !! O_o)

And i'm talking about the sound with the Headphones ON (Sennheiser CX300II).. that's where i swear i would never buy an iPhone not just because of that .. iTunes made me feel Sick + Keyboard on screen was soo bad ..

However i was asking myself .. how about BB ? does it really have nice Bass Booster and high Quality Sound ? or it is even worse then iPod itself ?

Thanks in Advance
    10-22-11 12:26 PM
    Yes it has amazing boosters and all including quite a few variations. Sound quality drops a teensy bit when volume gets high. That depends on device though.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 12:44 PM
    Yup i know that .. but is it better then iPod ? or they are the same :s ? or its maybe worse ? xD ... i just want someone who used both =p
    10-22-11 01:46 PM
    When run though my expensive incar sound system the blackberry (9900) beats my iPod nano touch, hence why I'm selling my iPod. At the end of the day its a lot more to do with the quality that the music format is recorded in and the headphones / device you are playing it on!
    10-22-11 05:40 PM
    My Nokia c6-01 has nice sound and is equal to my wife's iPhone 4s. Both are considerably better than my old Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 07:17 PM
    Guys thanks for the Respond .. however i just ran a test with my friend in the car and with the Headphones .. and it showed that the iPod wasn't as good as iPhone ? or maybe it has a Problem ? >>> i hope so cause i don't Really like what im using in this iPod :s

Thanks again ;D
    10-23-11 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD