03-06-14 11:57 PM
182 1234 ...
tools
    JC I'd respect your videos a lot more if you'd at least use an iPhone 5 and not a 3 year old model of the iPhone. Ios7 is so much faster on an iPhone 5 than an iPhone 4S.

Actually you should really use an iPhone 5S since it was released in 2013 along with the Z10. Kind of embarrassing that you don't do that.
    Oops!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 04:43 AM
    Oops!

Posted via CB10
    Read above, oops.
    03-02-14 04:44 AM
    :facepalm. Every video this guys ever done have been with the iPhone 4S except for the one he just posted which didn't show jack squat. I'm saying to be fair all of the videos should have been done with an iPhone at least released in 2012.
    Excuses, excuses. Lol

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    03-02-14 04:52 AM
    Xburk, watch on the rear window while driving, the cops are on the watch for someone multitasking. Not just typing.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-02-14 05:14 AM
    Excuses, excuses. Lol

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    Lolol excuses. I don't even know what the first video is supposed to show. You have two different videos filmed separately made on a Blackberry fan site and the Z10 wins by maybe a second. Shocking!!!
    03-02-14 05:55 AM
    Usually I don't read long rambles like this, but there isn't one thing that you mention here that can't be done on Android or iOS, and actually done easier on each platform with Google Now and Siri. Have you even used another OS? Nothing you mention above is even slightly exclusive to BB10, and BB10 doesn't even do the things you mentioned better than the other two platforms.
    I've driven around with many people using different operating systems. They obviously can do the same but NOT EVEN CLOSE to the ease of BB10. Respectfully, you've missed the point.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:45 AM
    I've driven around with many people using different operating systems. They obviously can do the same but NOT EVEN CLOSE to the ease of BB10. Respectfully, you've missed the point.

Posted via CB10
    Respectfully, how do you mean ease of BB10? I'm just curious because what you described isn't any different than any other OS.
    03-02-14 10:55 AM
    Lolol excuses. I don't even know what the first video is supposed to show. You have two different videos filmed separately made on a Blackberry fan site and the Z10 wins by maybe a second. Shocking!!!
    This topic is about his new video,

Yet you've gone on for 6 posts about his previous videos are you seeking a cookie? At first I was going to leave a meme but figured it might be a bit mean.

Back to the topic at hand : +1 for z10, -1 for Apple.

And that's with the z10 costing half the price

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-02-14 11:31 AM
    Xburk, watch on the rear window while driving, the cops are on the watch for someone multitasking. Not just typing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but I heard an officer on talk radio say that as long as your phone is mounted in front of you, it's not illegal? (Toronto here) Plus, I was surprised how well you can get things done on BB10 without taking your eyes off the road.

Posted via CB10
    This topic is about his new video,

Yet you've gone on for 6 posts about his previous videos . At first I was going to leave a meme but figured it might be a bit mean.

Back to the topic at hand : +1 for z10, -1 for Apple.

And that's with the z10 costing half the price

Posted via CB from my LE
    Lol I actually saw your meme and thought it was funny.
    It was a video about multi tasking. Even with iPhone given a clear advantage, it barely kept up. Just face it.....

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:39 AM
    Respectfully, how do you mean ease of BB10? I'm just curious because what you described isn't any different than any other OS.
    See, this just proves this would be a great challenge. The challenge has to do with ease of use and the amount you can get done safely while driving. Nothing less, nothing more. I'm not saying all operating systems can't get the final result, rather it's easier and done in a better fashion on BB10. Now, let's just have the challenge so we can respectfully stop pickering.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:40 AM
    Give it a honest try (BlackBerry 10) and your question will be answered. There is a video by some super iPhone fan trying it out for 7 days. People are just stuck in their ways and don't want to admit it

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:42 AM
    Give it a honest try (BlackBerry 10) and your question will be answered. There is a video by some super iPhone fan trying it out for 7 days. People are just stuck in their ways and don't want to admit it

Posted via CB10
    I've owned a Z10 since launch and also own a Z30 so I'm not sure what you mean.
    03-02-14 11:43 AM
    I've owned a Z10 since launch and also own a Z30 so I'm not sure what you mean.
    Okay so you would know that BlackBerry does things better and easier ? I don't understand what your argument is then.....

Posted via CB10
    TJ DM and xBURK like this.
    03-02-14 11:46 AM
    It was a video about multi tasking. Even with iPhone given a clear advantage, it barely kept up. Just face it.....

Posted via CB10
    Most people should know and acknowledge that BB10 does a great job at multi-tasking. The question is will a few seconds cause people to buy a different phone? To me, it was not earth shattering in terms of difference, and I have a choice of a 5S, which would have been faster than the 5. It also goes to experience with each platform.

Doing these one at a time and acting like it is the whole experience or that one comparison changes the equation or gives a complete win looks sad. There are so many differences in the two platforms making three comparisons inadequate.

Why don't you all just love BB10 and get over the inferiority complex that is rampant here.
    03-02-14 11:50 AM
    Most people should know and acknowledge that BB10 does a great job at multi-tasking. The question is will a few seconds cause people to buy a different phone? To me, it was not earth shattering in terms of difference, and I have a choice of a 5S, which would have been faster than the 5. It also goes to experience with each platform.

Doing these one at a time and acting like it is the whole experience or that one comparison changes the equation or gives a complete win looks sad. There are so many differences in the two platforms making three comparisons inadequate.

Why don't you all just love BB10 and get over the inferiority complex that is rampant here.
    OK, done.

Posted via CB10
    neteng1000 likes this.
    03-02-14 11:53 AM
    I'd actually like to see one the Z10 doesn't win, just for balance and to make note of what needs to improve.

But I do think side by side comparisons are critical.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-02-14 12:00 PM

The whole point here is the fact that for the last couple years, we have been listening to how much BlackBerry sucks. I don't care if anyone switches because of these videos. Now it's time for us to gloat. Line them up and let's if it sucks or not. BlackBerry 10 is a fantastic device and it's time for everyone to see it. I phone fans are just as "blindly" loyal as us BlackBerry fans so maybe it's not "we" that have the inferiority complex.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-02-14 12:00 PM
    The whole point here is the fact that for the last couple years, we have been listening to how much BlackBerry sucks. I don't care if anyone switches because of these videos. Now it's time for us to gloat. Line them up and let's if it sucks or not. BlackBerry 10 is a fantastic device and it's time for everyone to see it. I phone fans are just as "blindly" loyal as us BlackBerry fans so maybe it's not "we" that have the inferiority complex.

Posted via CB10
    I get that, but I don't see much reason to gloat. On par and better in some ways is not superior. BB10 is good, but not superior. I would say bragging about somethings and saying it has caught up is fine. Gloating? No that looks sad.
    03-02-14 12:08 PM
    I would have rather JC not start the iPhone with all the apps open... that's when the value of the HUB-enabled multitasking really shines.

Can you imagine if he had to open each of the social+messaging apps individually, with a click of the menu/home button in between each opening?

LOL. Who cares if it's a 4s, 5 or 5s. The limit is in the design, which requires that many more human operator steps, not the micro-seconds spared by processor speed differences.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AnimalPak200; 03-02-14 at 12:51 PM.
    xBURK, toneytone and Skyforever like this.
    03-02-14 12:16 PM
    I get that, but I don't see much reason to gloat. On par and better in some ways is not superior. BB10 is good, but not superior. I would say bragging about somethings and saying it has caught up is fine. Gloating? No that looks sad.
    I share your sentiment however, mocking someone for using a blackberry is no different. Kind of like the little brother who got beat up all the time as a kid till he grew just as strong as his older brothers. Payback can sometimes be a b1tch.

Posted via CB10
    tack likes this.
    03-02-14 12:16 PM
    JC I'd respect your videos a lot more if you'd at least use an iPhone 5 and not a 3 year old model of the iPhone. Ios7 is so much faster on an iPhone 5 than an iPhone 4S.

Actually you should really use an iPhone 5S since it was released in 2013 along with the Z10. Kind of embarrassing that you don't do that.
    Why don't you do your own video with a 5s. Great video as usual Calloy.

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    03-02-14 12:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is well put.
    All you have to do is watch other comparison experiments where BB10 comes out on top. ( ie...Smartphone Blog Challenge in Vegas - Z30 won / Dad's website - Clearly loved the Z30 and BB10) What's the one thing they stress after each experiment!?
    "I was shocked how well BB10 did. This is way better than the press portrayed it to be" etc....etc....
    Unfortunately, this is where BB10 stands right now. There is nothing wrong for correcting false claims and such. After all, this is a BlackBerry fan site. Anyway you look at it, most of us just want BB10 to succeed. If we need to nudge it along, I can't see the harm in that.

Posted via CB10
    neteng1000 and Skyforever like this.
    03-02-14 12:20 PM
    I want to see this challenge redone with apps closed for both BlackBerry and iPhone. Apparently the "1 second win" wasn't convincing enough for some :P

Posted via CB10
    xBURK and Skyforever like this.
    03-02-14 12:23 PM
182 1234 ...