Fair point.

Every criticism I've heard about BBRY from non-forumites relates to a missing app or two. As a base effort, I think BB10 is truly fantastic and is well received by most people.
    I agree and to reinforce your point - apps are a specific thing. I know if apps I love are missing. Well... I could jump quickly lol.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-04-14 03:35 PM
    Fair point.

Every criticism I've heard about BBRY from non-forumites relates to a missing app or two. As a base effort, I think BB10 is truly fantastic and is well received by most people.
    Tbh if we couldn't side load at all I would never have gotten a z10... because I bought it to replace my.ipod originally but I was ok with side loading the 1 or 2 social apps essential. Now that apk install is OTA, I feel a bit spoilt. The average person who don't know bb10 much wouldn't care for it tho

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-04-14 05:08 PM
    Tbh if we couldn't side load at all I would never have gotten a z10... because I bought it to replace my.ipod originally but I was ok with side loading the 1 or 2 social apps essential. Now that apk install is OTA, I feel a bit spoilt. The average person who don't know bb10 much wouldn't care for it tho

Posted via CB10
    Even though it's a nice touch to download Android apps directly now, I found I only needed two.
    My BlackBerry World Apps: 101
    My Android Apps: 2

This whole lack of Apps on BB10 is far fetched. BlackBerry World is growing by the day and has a record amount for a new operating system.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:41 PM
    Tbh if we couldn't side load at all I would never have gotten a z10...
    Posted via CB10
    That's pretty much what I told Alec when they threatened to remove side loading.

But after some long chats - he gets it and knows how important side loading is.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-04-14 07:19 PM
    That's pretty much what I told Alec when they threatened to remove side loading.

But after some long chats - he gets it and knows how important side loading is.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Currently taking away side loading would be bad but not too bad but a year. Ago when there was literally 1/10th good apps, that would have made the z10 a glorified work phone.. and even that would be a stretch

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-04-14 08:01 PM
    And when the wall-hangers start losing they compare walnuts to grapes

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:36 PM
    And when the wall-hangers start losing they compare walnuts to grapes

Posted via CB10
    Is a walnut a fruit or a seed....

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:57 PM
182 ... 678