If you have not seen the previous videos links below:

Challenge 1 - Alarm Clock:
    Challenge 2 - Picture Sharing:

JC, from the Asian Guy that Hates BlackBerry on YouTube
    03-01-14 05:20 PM
    As always, great video man.
    03-01-14 05:53 PM
    Good one

Try something involving typing.. what's faster, typing a paragraph with iPhone keyboard or bb10 virtual keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 06:00 PM
    An Oscar for you!

Posted via CB10
    Isa Gumus likes this.
    03-01-14 06:07 PM
    How about apps in both devices ?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 06:15 PM
    Love all of your videos. I think showing the difference between multitasking and whatever the IOS device does should be shown,

Open a youtube video, speech, song, whatever. Then start opening other programs to see how long it takes to stop the video.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    03-01-14 06:40 PM
    Link to the video:

Any ideas for the next Challenge?
    Comment below!

If you have not seen the previous videos links below:

Challenge 1 - Alarm Clock:
    Challenge 2 - Picture Sharing:

JC, from the Asian Guy that Hates BlackBerry on YouTube
    I should make you a cascades app for your videos lol

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-01-14 06:47 PM
    Always nice to watch.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 07:43 PM
    Next challenge - data transfer or exchange using Near Field Communication. Oh wait, iPhone has none.

How about reception challenge in some elevator? In certain cases you don't need your phone to be smart, you need it to be reliable.
    vim674 and yvpan1 like this.
    03-01-14 07:49 PM
    How about finding and address on Maps. Or scheduling an appointment?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:00 PM
    Host USB challenge?

Too easy.

Posted via CB10
    madcat72 likes this.
    03-01-14 08:03 PM
    How about apps in both devices ?

Posted via CB10
    Great idea! Show how they need an app to do even the simplest things. Show all the dumb apps in the App Store (an app to match your socks -- stuff like that) and contrast with the smooth, useful apps in BlackBerry World (BlackBerry Travel and the like) Easy win for BB10!
    neteng1000 likes this.
    03-01-14 10:42 PM
    How about accessing documents on the cloud and/or your PC?

Posted via CB10
    drmike likes this.
    03-01-14 10:45 PM
    From lock screen, on my Q, I can bring up contacts at least 8 seconds quicker than a iphone user.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 10:59 PM
    My wife has a IP5, anything that needs to be done quickly, gets done on my phone. Not even a question, she hates that but she won't switch. Lol

Another good video man!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-01-14 11:06 PM
    Host USB challenge?

Too easy.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, how about transferring 50 songs to your phone from your PC.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    03-01-14 11:08 PM
    I message Vs bbm please, as there are lot of talking going.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 12:02 AM
    HOW about Push email? I don't know if Any of the iphones mail servers use push email to where their email arrives Instantly and is not done by polling or refresh manually. I Know gmail does this But im talking Hotmail, Yahoo etc. I had an Iphone5 but I might had set up the settings wrong because when I would receive emails they took 3 minutes as opposed to BlackBerry email coming instantly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-02-14 12:14 AM
    Great Video. I always look forward to them.

So, I bought a car window mount for my Z10 the other day. Half way through my travel experience, it quickly dawned on me that a commercial could be made of the multitasking experience you get while driving with BB10.

After viewing your video just now, I thought of a challenge. Here is why and I'll get into the idea below.

I've owned a Z10 for over a year now. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I try and explain to others the benefits of BB10. Sure, you have the standards like flick typing, time shift, hub etc. It just seems that in the heat of my demos, I can't really replicate the benefits as I could in everyday circumstances. This is where my drive around town kicks in.

While in my car, the true meaning behind the design of BB10 came to life. It seemed as if BB10 might have been conceived for travel first. Think QNX. I'm not saying it was strictly made for car travel , but if you design an operating system that can easily handle complicated tasks while driving, it will more than pass for everyday life. (hope I'm not losing you here, lol)

Here is few minutes from my experience.
    (the point is not always what I'm doing but rather how easy this would look on camera while performing it.)

-I get in the car and punch in my destination address.
    -I mount the Z10 in window mount.
    -I put on a pair of Blue Tooth Stereo Headphones .
    - After hitting go and minimizing BB Maps , I open my favorite Music App and listen to music.
    - I minimize the music app and open up BB Maps. (music still plays in back ground)
    - I notice that when the BB Map lady first speaks, the music level turns down a bit and turns back up when she is done.
    - I receive a text. I quickly and easily scroll to the hub.
    - When I hold the Period Key, the music cuts out and I'm able to voice dictate my text response. The music comes back immediately after I'm through speaking.
    - While I'm waiting for the text response, the BB Map lady still talks to me and music still plays while I'm in text window.
    - I receive a phone call. My wife is pissed at me and wants to know where I am. I told her that I wouldn't be long . She said "ya right, you'll stop everywhere on the way and be late." I told her she could follow me on her Z10. Before she could say B.S, I hung up and sent her my location on BBM.
    -After that, I received an email. I again quickly respond by voice dictation.
    - Another call comes in. An employee of mine was upset because I posted an unflattering photo of him at a staff party on my Facebook page. I opened up Facebook and deleted it. All the while the Music plays / BB Maps lady gives me directions / BB Maps minimized etc.....

OK, so this is just a few minutes of driving around. One easy experience after another. By the way, I was always mindful of the road.

My point is that while you could do these things while driving on other operating systems, not only would it be harder, some of the tasks would not be possible.

You could somehow incorporate this into a challenge. It could be called "BB10/Apple Driving Experience Challenge. First, you would have to have someone film it. The challenge would include performing a certain number of tasks while driving under a certain amount of time. Or distance? Or whatever. So many possibilities here. I know you just did a multitasking challenge, but this is different while driving. This would really showcase the benefits of BB10.

Good luck with whatever you do next though. Like I said, I really look forward to your videos.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by xBURK; 03-02-14 at 02:00 AM.
    yvpan1 likes this.
    03-02-14 01:29 AM
    In the UK it is illegal to use a mobile phone whilst driving!
    03-02-14 02:30 AM
    Great Video. I always look forward to them.

So, I bought a car window mount for my Z10 the other day. Half way through my travel experience, it quickly dawned on me that a commercial could be made of the multitasking experience you get while driving with BB10.

After viewing your video just now, I thought of a challenge. Here is why and I'll get into the idea below.

I've owned a Z10 for over a year now. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I try and explain to others the benefits of BB10. Sure, you have the standards like flick typing, time shift, hub etc. It just seems that in the heat of my demos, I can't really replicate the benefits as I could in everyday circumstances. This is where my drive around town kicks in.

While in my car, the true meaning behind the design of BB10 came to life. It seemed as if BB10 might have been conceived for travel first. Think QNX. I'm not saying it was strictly made for car travel , but if you design an operating system that can easily handle complicated tasks while driving, it will more than pass for everyday life. (hope I'm not losing you here, lol)

Here is few minutes from my experience.
    (the point is not always what I'm doing but rather how easy this would look on camera while performing it.)

-I get in the car and punch in my destination address.
    -I mount the Z10 in window mount.
    -I put on a pair of Blue Tooth Stereo Headphones .
    - After hitting go and minimizing BB Maps , I open my favorite Music App and listen to music.
    - I minimize the music app and open up BB Maps. (music still plays in back ground)
    - I notice that when the BB Map lady first speaks, the music level turns down a bit and turns back up when she is done.
    - I receive a text. I quickly and easily scroll to the hub.
    - When I hold the Period Key, the music cuts out and I'm able to voice dictate my text response. The music comes back immediately after I'm through speaking.
    - While I'm waiting for the text response, the BB Map lady still talks to me and music still plays while I'm in text window.
    - I receive a phone call. My wife is pissed at me and wants to know where I am. I told her that I wouldn't be long . She said "ya right, you'll stop everywhere on the way and be late." I told her she could follow me on her Z10. Before she could say B.S, I hung up and sent her my location on BBM.
    -After that, I received an email. I again quickly respond by voice dictation.
    - Another call comes in. An employee of mine was upset because I posted an unflattering photo of him at a staff party on my Facebook page. I opened up Facebook and deleted it. All the while the Music plays / BB Maps lady gives me directions / BB Maps minimized etc.....

OK, so this is just a few minutes of driving around. One easy experience after another. By the way, I was always mindful of the road.

My point is that while you could do these things while driving on other operating systems, not only would it be harder, some of the tasks would not be possible.

You could somehow incorporate this into a challenge. It could be called "BB10/Apple Driving Experience Challenge. First, you would have to have someone film it. The challenge would include performing a certain number of tasks while driving under a certain amount of time. Or distance? Or whatever. So many possibilities here. I know you just did a multitasking challenge, but this is different while driving. This would really showcase the benefits of BB10.

Good luck with whatever you do next though. Like I said, I really look forward to your videos.

Posted via CB10
    Usually I don't read long rambles like this, but there isn't one thing that you mention here that can't be done on Android or iOS, and actually done easier on each platform with Google Now and Siri. Have you even used another OS? Nothing you mention above is even slightly exclusive to BB10, and BB10 doesn't even do the things you mentioned better than the other two platforms.
    PFman, mikeo007, tack and 1 others like this.
    03-02-14 03:58 AM
    it's illegal to drive here (Saudi Arabia) while you are talking on the phone by holding it up to your ear or if you are texting while driving. it's a traffic violation and you get a fine. but i have yet to see anyone being stopped and given a ticket. i have seen many people talking while driving. the bigger horror for me is seeing people drive while they are texting.
    03-02-14 04:02 AM
    JC I'd respect your videos a lot more if you'd at least use an iPhone 5 and not a 3 year old model of the iPhone. Ios7 is so much faster on an iPhone 5 than an iPhone 4S.

Actually you should really use an iPhone 5S since it was released in 2013 along with the Z10. Kind of embarrassing that you don't do that.
    PFman, tack, Berry_Pink and 1 others like this.
    03-02-14 04:18 AM
    JC I'd respect your videos a lot more if you'd at least use an iPhone 5 and not a 3 year old model of the iPhone. Ios7 is so much faster on an iPhone 5 than an iPhone 4S.

Actually you should really use an iPhone 5S since it was released in 2013 along with the Z10. Kind of embarrassing that you don't do that.
    I'd have respected your comment more if you actually watched the video first. He did use an iPhone 5 running ios7.

Now what?

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    dusdal and J_Caloy like this.
    03-02-14 04:36 AM
    I'd have respected your comment more if you actually watched the video first. He did use an iPhone 5 running ios7.

Now what?

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    :facepalm. Every video this guys ever done have been with the iPhone 4S except for the one he just posted which didn't show jack squat. I'm saying to be fair all of the videos should have been done with an iPhone at least released in 2012.
    03-02-14 04:43 AM
182 123 ...